Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons , Crazy Bob , Phaseolus , eddydevries , Bollivierke , Ord€p , Craft , Math Murderer
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064 Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:
Post
by LonaPo » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:28 pm
Laško since 1825 !!!
I don't drink beer but this is No.1 from Slovenia.
The brand new design (1 month or so)
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Posts: 16833 Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:24 am
Location: Bordeaux
Contact:
Post
by Kleman » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:54 pm
I don't drink alcohol
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
*anneli*
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 300 Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:15 am
Location: Masku, Finland
Post
by *anneli* » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:23 pm
I prefer cider to beer, but if I have to drink beer, I would choose Koff or Karhu.
Ewri
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597 Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta
Post
by Ewri » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:44 pm
I prefer other alcohol rather than beer, but if I have to take beer, then, it's
Ladybug74
Euro-Expert
Posts: 628 Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: Papenburg / Germany
Post
by Ladybug74 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:55 pm
edit
Last edited by
Ladybug74 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Posts: 2342 Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: Italy - €U
Contact:
Post
by starcapitan » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:38 pm
becks
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency
WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
gille
Euro-Master
Posts: 6784 Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 10:55 am
Location: Wiekevorst, Belgium
Contact:
Post
by gille » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:14 pm
Kriek Lindemans
anto989
Euro-Master
Posts: 2150 Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 6:34 pm
Location: rosarno,calabria(italy)
Contact:
Post
by anto989 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:18 pm
du demon 4ever!!!!
or corona extra with lemon and salt
NEXT STEP: arrivare al primo posto nella classifica dei tracciatori calabresi
(12 AGOSTO 2009,CHE SODDISFAZIONE
)
claudio vda
Euro-Master
Posts: 9124 Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm
Location: Bremen (DE) + Pisa (IT)
Contact:
Post
by claudio vda » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:53 pm
I prefer wine, but talking about beer:
Ichnusa , from Sardinia
My statistics on
EBTCHECK (Latest update
13.08.2026 )
groentje
Euro-Master
Posts: 3013 Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Brussels Capital Region, Belgium
Post
by groentje » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:05 pm
I think I'll open a bottle of Leireken in some time.
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Posts: 2532 Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
Location: Frankfurt / Main
Post
by Asiamaniac » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:24 pm
demontventoux wrote: The pride of Belgium:
My girl friend jabbers of spending a few days in Brussels between christmas and New Year. Thank you for the tip, because I had really enjoyed that wide range of beers in your country.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
laurentina
Euro-Master
Posts: 10090 Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:23 am
Location: Switzerland
Post
by laurentina » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:30 pm
Laurentina preta - dark beer from Mozambique, best if draft
Quöllfrisch - beer from Appenzell, Switzerland - you can get it on Swiss flights
groentje
Euro-Master
Posts: 3013 Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Brussels Capital Region, Belgium
Post
by groentje » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:32 pm
I'm in a trappist mood. Yesterday 2 Orval, the day before Westmalle and Chimay, friday Rochefort.
And others, of course
davidzaz
Euro-Master
Posts: 1229 Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:52 am
Location: Zaragoza, España
Post
by davidzaz » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:35 pm
Heineken and San Miguel, but my favourite beer is the english named John Smiths