Where do you go this summer...?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Where are you this summer...?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 21, 2003 1:40 pm

I don't go on vacation
4
11%
I will stay in my own country
8
22%
I will be in Europe
22
59%
I will be in North-America
1
3%
I will be in South-America
1
3%
I will be in Africa
1
3%
I will be in Asia
0
No votes
I will be in the pacific (including Australia and New Zeeland)
0
No votes
I will be somewhere else!
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 37

esperantisto
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 3:17 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Post by esperantisto »

To both of you I say: come visit the conference in Gothenburg and you will see!
User avatar
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 990
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:51 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by Annie_in_exile »

esperantisto wrote:I'll be in Goeteborg (Gothenburg), Sweden for a week (World Esperanto Conference) and maybe Koebenhavn (Copenhagen), Denmark after that.
Too bad they aren't Euro countries (yet!)...

I wish I could do a month in the Eurozone like last year...

Ah... Luxemburg! I miss it already...
I assume you don't understand Swedish - if not, that's too bad. Before your trip you should read a book called "Popular Music from Vittula", written by Mikael Niemi. According to Amazon it has not yet been translated, the English version is going to be published in October 2003.

And what do you miss from Luxembourg? The language? :wink:
esperantisto
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 3:17 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Post by esperantisto »

I (sadly) don't speak Swedish, though I want to learn a bit before I go. I loved Luxemburg!!! It was such a cool place.
User avatar
gille
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6784
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 10:55 am
Location: Wiekevorst, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Where do you go this summer...?

Post by gille »

I go to home. A nice place. :wink:
(This is my 2.500th post!)
Last post: 2003-03-22! 8O
Brand new website: #IceBucketChallenge Videos
User avatar
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4933
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
Location: Away from home (once again)
Contact:

Re: Where do you go this summer...?

Post by Jes »

gille wrote:I go to home. A nice place. :wink:
(This is my 2.500th post!)
Last post: 2003-03-22! 8O
Yeah: on the one hand, congratulations (both for your vacation in a nice place and for your posts.)

On the other hand... wow! how can you dig soooo deep to find this kind of topic? :lol: you really have been searching a lot.

Anyway, on my 3rd hand ;) this summer... I don't know. just because here is winter :x
Well, I guess my answer would have been: "I'm going to the Pacific area" :lol: (but even this topic is too off topic :P )
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
User avatar
luc4mz
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 5:21 pm
Location: London (UK)

Re: Where do you go this summer...?

Post by luc4mz »

15 July to London :flag-uk: for work and don't know when I come back :)
Luc4mz
Proud referral of the 144 444th user in EBT!
http://www.ebt.eu.tc
R o t m a n k a - eBay
User avatar
Ladybug74
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 628
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: Papenburg / Germany

Re: Where do you go this summer...?

Post by Ladybug74 »

edit
Last edited by Ladybug74 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Sharatan3
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: FdL, MT, EU.

Re: Where do you go this summer...?

Post by Sharatan3 »

I just returned home from a short holiday in Italy Image. I've been around Tuscany and Umbria for a week. Too short of a time to visit these regions well! I left a nice lot of notes, mostly :note-5:s and :note-10:s, around the area.

I really enjoyed myself! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”