Suspicious notes and users

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by presidente »

I believe you but the problem is that happen many time and there are users that look for this type of hits making bundle of only hits. I don't agree with you when you say that "non interesting" is a thing that must be decide from who make the hit: must exist parameters like number of hits both days km... a mix of this parameters that permit moderators to decide if is interesting or not.
I think that an average of 10 hits both daily as happen sometime is too much.
Sure the discussion is interesting!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
User avatar
Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2396
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:59 am
Location: Hasselt - Belgium

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Mr Euro »

@all

This topic is about suspicious notes and users, so lets stay on topic. Discussions about what is interesting or friendly should be kept in a other topic.
User avatar
erasmuston
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 15401
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:31 am
Location: Leiden, the Netherlands

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by erasmuston »

friendly hits, I presume

Gebruiker Gegevens brunomlw http://nl.eurobilltracker.com/profile/? ... ser=137520" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Interessante hits: 21
Aantal ingegeven biljetten: 657
Hitratio: 1 : 31.29



1 johan7x 19
2 Chrisheyn 1
3 orvis 1
4 BowShock 1
5 LutGent 1
User avatar
R/J
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2300
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 12:04 pm
Location: Eindhoven & omgeving, Nederland

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by R/J »

So what is the deal between schnecke44 and schlecht111, especially with this international hit?
My NIG stats have finally disappeared. My EBTST stats are still available.
User avatar
Dioniz
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 799
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Dioniz »

2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx (*) Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)
2009-09-07 16:22:29 Hxxxx0578xxx Exxxxx Kalisz ( Poljska, 62-800)

user: Schlaugenhamer
My profile & EBTST & Hit-dots map
Hits: 616x :flag-si:, 277x :flag-at:, 52x :flag-de:, 24x :flag-it:, 10x :flag-nl:, 7x :flag-be:, 5x :flag-fi:, 5x :flag-sk:, 3x :flag-fr:, 1x :flag-ee:, 1x :flag-gr:, 1x :flag-hr:, 1x :flag-lt:, 1x :flag-pt:, 1x :flag-es:, 1x ME, 1x :flag-at: :flag-at:, 1x :flag-be: :flag-be:, 1x :flag-be: :flag-at:, 1x :flag-fr: :flag-de:
Flightdiary & Where's George?
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Ewri »

For me this is a friendly

http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=67919326" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2 french users hitting eachother in the same place in Italy, after thirteen days.
User avatar
de-jo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1483
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Mechelen - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by de-jo »

Ewri wrote:For me this is a friendly

http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=67919326" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2 french users hitting eachother in the same place in Italy, after thirteen days.
This doesn't make those users suspicious...is more an item for moderation of hits....
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by presidente »

A question for Wien users: how it's possible to make hit of one day like this? http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=53983299..we are speaking of Wien (with a population of about 1.7 million(2.3 million within the urban area) - from Wikipedia) not of a little city with a population of 1000 !!! 8O 8O 8O Sorry but it's impossible not have doubts!!!
User avatar
-STAR-
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:23 am
Location: 1100 Wien [Vienna, Austria]
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by -STAR- »

presidente wrote:A question for Wien users: how it's possible to make hit of one day like this? http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=53983299..we are speaking of Wien (with a population of about 1.7 million(2.3 million within the urban area) - from Wikipedia) not of a little city with a population of 1000 !!! 8O 8O 8O Sorry but it's impossible not have doubts!!!
This hit also caught my eyes.

First, it was only a "normal" hit with :flag-cy: Cyprus that team nossi made, which is -rare enough, but definitely not impossible- a really nice one,
especially because it has been found in a bank that Viennese trackers usually don't visit (Gärtnerbank Simmering), yet even know.

Now, zimmerge seems to have found several bundles (as far as I can see, at least three) of team nossi in the 21st district -containing this
and four more hits- by occasion, presumably due to the fact that these bundles have been exchanged by team nossi there yesterday.
This can happen even in Vienna, so nothing to worry about.

Or do you doubt that it happened by occasion? :?
Rgds, Franz
Recent & 1000 day Stats | EBT Profile | AT Short Codes | VIE Revisited
30.08.2010 • U2 • 360° • Praterstadion • Vienna • Austria • I was there!
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by presidente »

First hit real nothing to say is about when became triple: if was the same bundle we saw 100 hits, so this means that bundle was broken in the bank and possibility that this fivers was regive to an other user in one day are very low. If you tell me that is normal this in one city with a popolation of 2.000.000..I will believe you.
User avatar
Gnaeus
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:00 pm
Location: Rīga, Latvia
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Gnaeus »

When I go into a bank to request a bundle of 100 bills (of whatever denomination), I am often given a bundle straight from the cash drawer. These bundles all have a paper band around them, and they are stamped with the date the cashier took in the money. Yesterday, I went to a bank and asked for 200 :note-10: . The casher gave me one bundle of notes from the cash drawer (dated August 26 on the band). Then she asked me to wait a couple minutes so she could go get more from the vault. The next person in line arrived, and turned in a BIG pile of money from his Tabak stand (over 5000 euro). The casher took out 100 :note-10: from the money he turned in, put it into a bundle with a band dated Sept 7, and handed it straight to me. There was not a single hit out of either bundle.

I tell this story to illustrate that it is very possible for en entire bundle of 100 notes, turned in by on EBT user, to be handed out to another EBT user not the same day, the next day, even weeks later. It all depends on chance.
User avatar
-STAR-
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:23 am
Location: 1100 Wien [Vienna, Austria]
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by -STAR- »

presidente wrote:First hit real nothing to say is about when became triple: if was the same bundle we saw 100 hits, so this means that bundle was broken in the bank
and possibility that this fivers was regive to an other user in one day are very low. If you tell me that is normal this in one city with a popolation of 2.000.000..I will believe you.
Well, I have not had the opportunity to review the hits in the vicinity of the :flag-cy: Cyprus hit, so I don't know if there were any
other -which would have been auto-moderated anyway- hits or not. If you monitored the hit situation and saw no other hits
then indeed this would be very strange. I assumed there were loads of moderated hits around the five hits that had counted.

Now, when I look at the hit lists of zimmerge, team nossi and Vienna, I cannot see the hit any more.
Which means that it must have been moderated.

Rgds, Franz
Recent & 1000 day Stats | EBT Profile | AT Short Codes | VIE Revisited
30.08.2010 • U2 • 360° • Praterstadion • Vienna • Austria • I was there!
User avatar
nossi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1624
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:41 pm
Location: 1220 Wien

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by nossi »

I am very angry that this hit was moderated and I hope it will be unmoderated again. Our hit with Cyprus is real nothing faked! I am very unlucky that zimmerge found a whole bundle a bankday after Helly changed the notes at the Erste Bank. Nobody could know this and count with it (it is not even zimmerges "normal" districts). Here is a link to one of the other 95 automatically moderated hits: http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=68480754. Helly not only changed at the Erste Bank, she did too at the Bank Austria and Volksbank in the same morning.

It is not funny to loose a nice hit for that and I fear there would be some reason to quit EBT.

Maybe zimmerge will accept to delete his entrance of this hit, I will asked him per PM.
Liebe Grüße aus Wien - nossi -
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by presidente »

nossi wrote:I am very angry that this hit was moderated and I hope it will be unmoderated again. Our hit with Cyprus is real nothing faked! I am very unlucky that zimmerge found a whole bundle a bankday after Helly changed the notes at the Erste Bank. Nobody could know this and count with it (it is not even zimmerges "normal" districts). Here is a link to one of the other 95 automatically moderated hits: http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=68480754. Helly not only changed at the Erste Bank, she did too at the Bank Austria and Volksbank in the same morning.

It is not funny to loose a nice hit for that and I fear there would be some reason to quit EBT.

Maybe zimmerge will accept to delete his entrance of this hit, I will asked him per PM.
STAR wrote:And trust me, I would never go into a bank branch and exchange bills into a given denomination when I knew that another tracker
has brought notes of this denomination into the bank the very same day or even a few days before, because I don't want and I don't need
this kind of hits .
Seems that STAR thought is not valid for all Wien users:
I don't want to be wrong but I pretty sure that EBT give you possibility to insert 25 notes max in one shot, I think is more correct after the first 25 hits of one day and with the same user interrupt the insertion of the other 75. If system in automatic make a moderation of many similar hits of one day I don't see why system must take valid if the hit is triple: the third interval is always one day. We come back at the same old problem: if we moderate a triple in automatic is moderated also the normal and viceversa.
User avatar
nossi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1624
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:41 pm
Location: 1220 Wien

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by nossi »

First, it is not my fault, but I asked zimmerge already for deleting his entrance. But even he had stopped after the first 25 entrances, it would be the same problem because the hit was there (as I can see).

I tell nobody, where we will go or where we have gone to change notes and I dont know it from the other users. And we dont use this bankbranche normally to change notes.
Liebe Grüße aus Wien - nossi -
Post Reply

Return to “Feedback and Development”