Who else,apart from me,would be in favour of creating a British Commonwealth Numismatic Photo Gallery along similar lines to http://www.zeno.ru" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ,which uses the gallery program from http://www.photopost.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ?
So far,I have seen nothing online that is dedicated only to the banknotes,coins,postal orders,& traders' currency tokens of the British Commonwealth.
I reckon that it should be located at http://www.bcnumismaticphotogallery.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .
We,the British Commonwealth numismatic community,should be actively involved in educating the rest of the numismatic community through compiling a gallery.
The Euro is the official country of both Cyprus & Malta.The Euro has also been declared legal tender in Zimbabwe.
The banknotes & coins of the Republic of Ireland (since 1949) have remained very popular with British Commonwealth numismatists.I hope that every true British Commonwealth numismatist has got at least 1 Irish Euro coin in their collection,just like I do have in my own collection.
Your views please.
Aidan.
A British Commonwealth Numismatic Photo Gallery?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
-
BCNumismatics
- Euro-Newbie

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:44 pm
- Location: Wellington,Dominion of New Zealand.
A British Commonwealth Numismatic Photo Gallery?
Aidan Work.
My numismatic photos;
http:/www.banknotebank.com/collection/BCNumismatics & http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/BCNumismatics .
My numismatic photos;
http:/www.banknotebank.com/collection/BCNumismatics & http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/BCNumismatics .
-
BCNumismatics
- Euro-Newbie

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:44 pm
- Location: Wellington,Dominion of New Zealand.
A British Commonwealth Numismatic Photo Gallery?
Service,
What I am advocating is a registry like http://www.zeno.ru" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ,not a place to buy & sell banknotes & coins or anything else.
Aidan.
What I am advocating is a registry like http://www.zeno.ru" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ,not a place to buy & sell banknotes & coins or anything else.
Aidan.
Aidan Work.
My numismatic photos;
http:/www.banknotebank.com/collection/BCNumismatics & http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/BCNumismatics .
My numismatic photos;
http:/www.banknotebank.com/collection/BCNumismatics & http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/BCNumismatics .
- R/J
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2300
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 12:04 pm
- Location: Eindhoven & omgeving, Nederland
Re: A British Commonwealth Numismatic Photo Gallery?
The message you're replying to would be spam, see the link at the end.BCNumismatics wrote:Service,
What I am advocating is a registry like http://www.zeno.ru" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ,not a place to buy & sell banknotes & coins or anything else.
Aidan.
My NIG stats have finally disappeared. My EBTST stats are still available.
-
BCNumismatics
- Euro-Newbie

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:44 pm
- Location: Wellington,Dominion of New Zealand.
A British Commonwealth Numismatic Photo Gallery?
R/J,
I had a look at that link.
It does look kind of spammy.
Aidan.
I had a look at that link.
It does look kind of spammy.
Aidan.
Aidan Work.
My numismatic photos;
http:/www.banknotebank.com/collection/BCNumismatics & http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/BCNumismatics .
My numismatic photos;
http:/www.banknotebank.com/collection/BCNumismatics & http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/BCNumismatics .
-
BCNumismatics
- Euro-Newbie

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:44 pm
- Location: Wellington,Dominion of New Zealand.
A British Commonwealth Numismatic Photo Gallery?
Chibolna,
Your links contain nothing but spam!
Aidan.
Your links contain nothing but spam!
Aidan.
Aidan Work.
My numismatic photos;
http:/www.banknotebank.com/collection/BCNumismatics & http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/BCNumismatics .
My numismatic photos;
http:/www.banknotebank.com/collection/BCNumismatics & http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/BCNumismatics .