Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
sorry but this isn't the right topic as far as citymanagers can't change user entries
that crappy New York is now subsumed to the correct american one, that's the only thing we can do
that crappy New York is now subsumed to the correct american one, that's the only thing we can do
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
I'm afraid, this also has been happened with the city-profile of Ressen.ravestorm wrote:that crappy New York is now subsumed to the correct american one, that's the only thing we can do
I entered two notes in the Dutch Ressen, but they were placed in the east of Germany.
Looking in the profile, I see I'm the second visitor of Ressen, the other one is vermeer.
I know he's traveling a lot, so I can't tell if he went to the Dutch or the German city of Ressen. You maybe can see it on the type of postcode he used: 4 digits (6684) is Dutch, 5 digits (I don't know the number here) means Germany.
So please split this profile into a German and a Dutch one (or move the entire profile).
The coordinates of the notes I entered are North: 51.888776° and East: 5.872018°.
EDIT: vermeer told me, that his notes were from the same shop. So there weren't any notes found in the German Ressen.
And now I already posted one location, I also give you the coordinates of a profile I just realy created: Loenen (Overbetuwe): North: 51.888474° and East: 5.770991°.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
In this case the system decided on its own to subsume the dutch Ressen to the german one.
Anyway I've fixed them
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
Thank you.ravestorm wrote:In this case the system decided on its own to subsume the dutch Ressen to the german one.
Anyway I've fixed them
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
hello
i've entered a note in a new city today
Saint Gervais la Forêt
and in the profile there is a typo: "Saint Gervais la Fôret"
it's weird
i've entered a note in a new city today
Saint Gervais la Forêt
and in the profile there is a typo: "Saint Gervais la Fôret"
it's weird
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
- an-148
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4596
- Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:04 pm
- Location: summer: Ivanica, BiH ; winter: La Calamine (Liège) BE
- Contact:
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
one spanish user just entered bills in Istanbul (Turkey)
user: http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=71851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bill: http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=72752281" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
should got to town Istanbul: http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?city=43565" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

user: http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=71851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bill: http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=72752281" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
should got to town Istanbul: http://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?city=43565" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://meine.flugstatistik.de/image/an148.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
Could someone merge (same municipalities):
Le Val-André (http://fr.eurobilltracker.eu/profile/?city=107938) into
Pléneuf-Val-André (http://fr.eurobilltracker.eu/profile/?city=128805)
Lauras (http://fr.eurobilltracker.eu/profile/?city=52693) into
Roquefort-sur-Soulzon (http://fr.eurobilltracker.eu/profile/?city=81514)
Thanks!
Thanks!
Eurobilltraqueur et client BNP ?
Il existe des échangeurs de billet dans certaines agences BNP permettant d'obtenir beaucoup de billets de 5 euros !
Ceux que la communauté a déjà identifié sont localisables sur http://www.greteck.eu
Il existe des échangeurs de billet dans certaines agences BNP permettant d'obtenir beaucoup de billets de 5 euros !
Ceux que la communauté a déjà identifié sont localisables sur http://www.greteck.eu
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
Hello there!
Reporting a missing dot for a note I entered today in
Prosnes (51400)
Coordinates : 49.192778 N 4.293056 E
Oooo...thanks, laku noć
Reporting a missing dot for a note I entered today in
Coordinates : 49.192778 N 4.293056 E
Oooo...thanks, laku noć
...Život je čudo...
My humble but promising EBT-contribution
My humble but promising EBT-contribution
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
It shouldn't be!ravestorm wrote:Vieselbach is now splitted again from ErfurtMath Murderer wrote:I'll bring this back up, as I'm tracking bills that I got in Stotternheim (ID 102205) this weekend. The location has the same status as Vieselbach, which is considered part of Erfurt. Both are under administration of the city, as shown by the official city website.knospe wrote:Well, even if Deutsche Post says they don't, they do: http://www.erfurt.de/ef/de/rathaus/orte/verwaltung/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;ravestorm wrote:Watching Deutsche Post website seems that some of these locations don't belong to Erfurt so at the moment I'll leave into their own profile asking to german city managers what it's better to do.knospe wrote:Alach (ID 1449), Azmannsdorf (ID 5775), Büssleben (ID 8329), Buessleben (ID 14687), Egstedt (ID 23904), Linderbach (ID 55397), Möbisburg (ID 59623), Moebisburg (ID 61974), Schmira (ID 89622), Windischholzhausen (ID 115008), Rohda (ID 81152), Schwerborn (ID 90702), Stotternheim (ID 102205), Töttelstaedt (ID 103866), Töttelstädt (ID 103867), Töttleben (ID 103868), Tiefthal (ID 104820), Toettelstaedt (ID 105126), Toettleben (ID 105127), Urbich (ID 107578)Erfurt (ID 25570) (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... #Ortsteile)
However, various websites list the location names independently from Erfurt:
Vieselbach: Train station, Sparkasse
Stotternheim: Train station, Sparkasse
All the city parts mentioned above ARE part of the city of Erfurt.
Just because some companies (Deutsche Bahn, Sparkasse and Deutsche Post) act as they arn't is not a valid point here.
Fact is, they are part of Erfurt - as Warnemünde is part of Rostock ("In 1323 Warnemünde lost its autonomous status as it was purchased by the city of Rostock in order to safeguard the city’s access to the Baltic Sea." Deutsche Bahn has a different opinion on this historic fact too. So let's make - or should I say reverse - history together and split these two.
I hope I made my point clear, that it's importend who has the administrative power and we should make the dession based on that: http://www.erfurt.de/ef/de/rathaus/orte/verwaltung/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So please merge the above mentioned parts of Erfurt into Erfurt (Vieselbach, too).
- googlejaps
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3228
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
A new user clearly made a typo when entering a note in
Kudelstaart, his note is entered in
Kudekstaart. Please merge.
- roberdy
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1329
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:40 pm
- Location: Nürnberger Land, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
Like that it should be done in all other parts of Germany, tooknospe wrote:I hope I made my point clear, that it's importend who has the administrative power and we should make the dession based on that: http://www.erfurt.de/ef/de/rathaus/orte/verwaltung/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So please merge the above mentioned parts of Erfurt into Erfurt (Vieselbach, too).
OK, done.
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
Thank youroberdy wrote:Like that it should be done in all other parts of Germany, tooknospe wrote:I hope I made my point clear, that it's importend who has the administrative power and we should make the dession based on that: http://www.erfurt.de/ef/de/rathaus/orte/verwaltung/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So please merge the above mentioned parts of Erfurt into Erfurt (Vieselbach, too).![]()
OK, done.
Please merge those, too:
Oberpörlitz (ID 70067), Oberpoerlitz (ID 70081), Operpörlitz (ID 71466), Unterpörlitz (ID 107273), Unterpoerlitz (ID 107277), Manebach (ID 58188)
Oberpoessnach (ID 70082), Oberpoe6ssnach (ID 70080)
Hoetzelsroda (ID 40805)
Huettenroda (ID 42406), Huttenroda (ID 42679)
Muencheroda (ID 63873)
Kobeln (ID 48505)
split these:
Ilmenau (ID 137684) into:
Ilmenau (02977)
Ilmenau (98293)
Heyda (ID 39841) into:
Heyda (01594)
Heyda (98693)
Roda (ID 80834) into:
Roda (01612)
Roda (06456)
Roda (06722)
Roda (06724)
Roda (07338)
Roda (35119)
Roda (98693)
Roda (99310)
Bahra (ID 6847) into:
Bahra (01594)
Bahra (97638)
Mehltheuer (ID 60434) into:
Mehltheuer (01594)
Mehltheuer (02692)
Mehltheuer (08527)
Mehltheuer (08539)
- roberdy
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1329
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:40 pm
- Location: Nürnberger Land, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles
Done.knospe wrote:Please merge those, too:
...



