Phaseolus wrote:Schlauchen wrote:I! want! the! summer! EBT! Meeting! 2010! to! be! held! in! Paris!
Je veux un EBTM2010 à Helmbrecht !

[21:18] <Schlauchen> I don't dare to organize one in Nuremberg, 1) organizing one alone is almost impossibile, and 2.) after the great, great, greamt EBtM in Vienna the next one will never be as great :/
[21:19] <murb> Schlauchen: soorganise it in helmbrechts

[21:19] <murb> obviously helmbrechts is more important than nuremberg!
[21:19] <Schlauchen> erm....
[21:19] <murb> (for ebt)
[21:19] <Schlauchen> we don't have an international airport
[21:19] <murb> Schlauchen: HOQ
[21:20] <murb> has international connections
[21:20] <murb> via frankfurt
[21:20] <Schlauchen> very international
[21:20] <murb> Schlauchen: it has a customs post.
[21:20] <ravestorm> nuremberg is the previuos ebt capital
[21:20] <Schlauchen> and how do we occupy the visitors 3 days?
[21:20] <murb> so you can fly there from anywhere.
[21:20] <Schlauchen> day one: going to the textile museum
[21:20] <ravestorm> Schlauchen: going to Hoppel
[21:20] <Schlauchen> day 2: going to the ice café and the hoppel
[21:20] <Schlauchen> day 3: visiting Mödlareuth
[21:21] <Schlauchen> hmmmmmm
[21:21] <Schlauchen> I daresay that the meeting in Vienna was more interesting!
[21:21] <murb> Schlauchen: you frogto the chinese
[21:21] <murb> and rossner
[21:21] <Schlauchen> or maybe a trip to the czech republic, so that the people have a new country in their statistics
[21:21] <murb> rossner would be very nice for people
[21:21] <murb> they get proper food
[21:21] <Schlauchen> I thought the Hotel Rossner staff doesn't speak english?
[21:21] <ravestorm> Schlauchen: let's keep informed the Sparkasse teller that tere'll be a long queue to exchange bundles
[21:22] <ravestorm> and you should say hem to get many bundles from LZB
[21:22] <murb> Schlauchen: they managed to deal with many guests who only speak english last summer.
I think we can say that Paris would be much more interesting than Helmbrechts - and if I remember 2007 correctly you fancied a meeting in Paris very much one time
