Notes information
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
Notes information
A while back i sent a messages regarding the info of a note which is displayed after you enter it. For me it only said that the bill was succesfully entered, but no other info. When i later checked it was tehre again. I just found out that i do get the information when i use the English version, but not when i use the Dutch version. Don't know why my language was suddenly back to Dutch coz i preffer English. I didn't try any other languages.
-
EuroBillTracker
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Contact:
Notes information
I just updated finish, spanish and dutch which were missing that information, you're right.smh wrote: A while back i sent a messages regarding the info of a note which is displayed after you enter it. For me it only said that the bill was succesfully entered, but no other info. When i later checked it was tehre again. I just found out that i do get the information when i use the English version, but not when i use the Dutch version. Don't know why my language was suddenly back to Dutch coz i preffer English. I didn't try any other languages.
The sentence will be translated (it's currently in english) in the next round of translations...
Let me know if things go bad !
