STRIKE!!!g.s.51 wrote:I think S0605...presidente wrote:FINALLY!!!
ITALY J007C2 S060
Right or false?
Highest Short Codes (Updated on 01.01.2026)
-
presidente
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
- giulcenc
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 8596
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:53 pm
- Location: Riccò del Golfo + Lerici (SP - Italy)
- Contact:
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
Sorry presidente, I found apresidente wrote:FINALLY!!!
ITALY J007C2 S060
The signature is Trichet, of course.
-
presidente
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
giulcenc wrote:Sorry presidente, I found apresidente wrote:FINALLY!!!
ITALY J007C2 S060
J007H1 S0619 just today in
Lerici
The signature is Trichet, of course.
- Crazy Bob
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 7434
- Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 6:29 pm
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
If anyone with a J/S Trichet
is coming to the meeting in Firenze, I'd be happy to change one for another 10 euro... (and of course I won't enter the note I receive from you
)
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
Is it H1 or H3, because of S0619?giulcenc wrote:Sorry presidente, I found apresidente wrote:FINALLY!!!
ITALY J007C2 S060
J007H1 S0619 just today in
Lerici
The signature is Trichet, of course.
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/
Les eurobillets 2002-2007
Les eurobillets 2002-2009
Les eurobillets 2002-2011
Les eurobillets Millésime 2002 - Millésime 2013
Les eurobillets 2002-2007
Les eurobillets 2002-2009
Les eurobillets 2002-2011
Les eurobillets Millésime 2002 - Millésime 2013
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
Come on, don't be lazy, just go and search for yourself! By the time the meeting takes place the Italian TrichetCrazy Bob wrote:If anyone with a J/S Trichetis coming to the meeting in Firenze, I'd be happy to change one for another 10 euro... (and of course I won't enter the note I receive from you
)
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
-
presidente
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
Sorry Giulcenc...giulcenc wrote:Sorry presidente, I found apresidente wrote:FINALLY!!!
ITALY J007C2 S060
J007H1 S0619 just today in
Lerici
The signature is Trichet, of course.
-
presidente
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
I spent one today but I have the other one in my pocket, I can show you during the meetingElmo wrote:Come on, don't be lazy, just go and search for yourself! By the time the meeting takes place the Italian TrichetCrazy Bob wrote:If anyone with a J/S Trichetis coming to the meeting in Firenze, I'd be happy to change one for another 10 euro... (and of course I won't enter the note I receive from you
)
will be circulating more freely!
![]()
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
got a
P018F5 X335... this evening
Gruß, Luise.
Gruß, Luise.
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
- Attachments
-
- g015.jpg (15.27 KiB) Viewed 1126 times
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
- Adela.Merchan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2136
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: Madrid - Spain
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
Sorry, Ewri...Ewri wrote:G/ X575
User: Calasparra
Reported on the Spanish forum on Jun 30th.
Cita del día:
"El secreto de la felicidad no está en hacer siempre lo que se quiere sino en querer siempre lo que se hace." (León Tolstói, novelista ruso)
Quote of the day:
"The secret of happiness is not always doing what one wants, but to love what one does." (Leo Tolstoy, russian writer)
"El secreto de la felicidad no está en hacer siempre lo que se quiere sino en querer siempre lo que se hace." (León Tolstói, novelista ruso)
Quote of the day:
"The secret of happiness is not always doing what one wants, but to love what one does." (Leo Tolstoy, russian writer)
- -STAR-
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:23 am
- Location: 1100 Wien [Vienna, Austria]
- Contact:
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
Recent & 1000 day Stats | EBT Profile | AT Short Codes | VIE Revisited
30.08.2010 • U2 • 360° • Praterstadion • Vienna • Austria • I was there!
30.08.2010 • U2 • 360° • Praterstadion • Vienna • Austria • I was there!
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
In
http://nl.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=82585802" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
109 hits: 94
| 2
| 1
| 5
| 3
| 1
| 1 BGR
1

Notes entered in:
/
/
/
/
/
/ /MC
1
Notes entered in:
- Calasparra
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:29 pm
- Location: Calasparra (Murcia)
Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)
Encierros de Calasparra, del 3 al 8 de septiembre
http://www.cuevasdemurcia.com
http://www.calasparra.org
http://www.cuevasdemurcia.com
http://www.calasparra.org

