These 2 users: kjaazn and jhunor registered on the same day almost at the same time because one is the N°156354 and the other is the N°156358. Both have very few notes.
doiknow wrote:In oder to prevent another misunderstanding:
The user 'Blue_Girl89' could not be found by me, however I found a user nicked 'BlueGirl_89'.
The question is wether you wanted to mention the former or the latter user Phaseolus?
I meant "BlueGirl_89"
I'd like to ask officially to fakers to use easier names as it really makes my life miserable...
Phaseolus wrote:Thanks to one of my fellow Cleaning Girls, I realize a mistake was made in the announcement of the fakers :
I made a miscopy between Blue_Girl89 and Blue escargot.
Blue escargot is innocent and Blue_Girl89 did lose 769 notes.
So here again, my deepest apologies for misquoting Bleu escargot on this item. No bill were discarded from this account, so the problem is only "superficial".
I guess I can expect thousand messages will be posted to underline my stupidity, well please go ahead if you feel that you want to blame me for this. I deserve it.
Ok. No problem! All of we are human and we can do some mistakes. I am back!
Phaseolus wrote:Well, as other people would say it, who did tell you that EBT was a democracy ?
Well, this argument was right in the beginning of EBT, but since the founding of the European Association of EuroBillTrackers its indeed a democratic organization.
So if someone is not satisfied with the work of the Cleaning Girl, its up to him, to convince the members of the Association to change this. By the way - it was also the idea of the members of the Association to create such a Database group (aka Cleaning girls). So for me that is pure democracy.
doiknow wrote:In oder to prevent another misunderstanding:
The user 'Blue_Girl89' could not be found by me, however I found a user nicked 'BlueGirl_89'.
The question is wether you wanted to mention the former or the latter user Phaseolus?
I meant "BlueGirl_89"
I'd like to ask officially to fakers to use easier names as it really makes my life miserable...
Phaseolus wrote:Well, as other people would say it, who did tell you that EBT was a democracy ?
Well, this argument was right in the beginning of EBT, but since the founding of the European Association of EuroBillTrackers its indeed a democratic organization.
So if someone is not satisfied with the work of the Cleaning Girl, its up to him, to convince the members of the Association to change this. By the way - it was also the idea of the members of the Association to create such a Database group (aka Cleaning girls). So for me that is pure democracy.
Joined: 17 October 2005; Notes entered: 130 000; Interesting hits: 381. MY HITS381; 342; 3; 3; 6; 5; 6; 2; 9; 2; 3 Não os apanho a todos, mas... tenho esperança de caçar os suficientes para garantir a minha... retirada.(JC)
doiknow wrote:In oder to prevent another misunderstanding:
The user 'Blue_Girl89' could not be found by me, however I found a user nicked 'BlueGirl_89'.
The question is wether you wanted to mention the former or the latter user Phaseolus?
I meant "BlueGirl_89"
I'd like to ask officially to fakers to use easier names as it really makes my life miserable...
Thank you for your understanding.
Some of them do.
Petek&co , for instance
I'm not their advocate but what exactly is wrong with Petek&co's banknotes? Too many entries?
Maybe it could be a good idea to remove the reference to this absolutely innocent user from that post and the other ones?
Or at least to indicate (in the same posts) that it was an error (only to avoid that subsequent searches point out to the wrong user).
Cita del día:
"El secreto de la felicidad no está en hacer siempre lo que se quiere sino en querer siempre lo que se hace." (León Tolstói, novelista ruso)
Quote of the day:
"The secret of happiness is not always doing what one wants, but to love what one does." (Leo Tolstoy, russian writer)
doiknow wrote:In oder to prevent another misunderstanding:
The user 'Blue_Girl89' could not be found by me, however I found a user nicked 'BlueGirl_89'.
The question is wether you wanted to mention the former or the latter user Phaseolus?
I meant "BlueGirl_89"
I'd like to ask officially to fakers to use easier names as it really makes my life miserable...
Thank you for your understanding.
Some of them do.
Petek&co , for instance
I'm not their advocate but what exactly is wrong with Petek&co's banknotes? Too many entries?
He is a former faker , MITJAJP
If a faker betters his life, he follows the path a new user always follows. Entering small numbers of notes and gradually growing.
This guy enters way to many notes. Entering about 100.000 notes per year myself I know what hard work this is and how time consuming.
I am convinced that sooner or later he will be cleaned again.
Another argument. How many real users are in fact "en co" ? We've seen the "&co " before with fakers as an explanation for there huge amount of fake bills.