Reminder about the translation of cities. Leiden is still called Lead in theMDeen wrote:The same is true in other languages.R/J wrote:(Somewhat fixed, but not in the drop-down menu.)R/J wrote:Just noticed this.
In English, the national subdivisions of Switzerland aren't called "Cantonese", but "Cantons". (Seems to be correct in the translations, though.)
Also on the English version, the Dutch municipality Leiden is Google-translated to Lead.Führen.
It is translated in all languages, but I can't say if those languages have their own name for Leiden. But I thought we would not translate city names?
I also see that Den Haag is translated to Hague in. If it has to be translated than it should be The Hague. And it is called "Haag" in
which is also incorrect.
Also Den Haag is incorrectly translated.
I'm not sure about
and in
What is the official policy in translating profile names? Are names to be translated or not?


