Suspicious notes and users

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

Petri6
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2002 9:22 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Petri6 »

bren_nmgn wrote:
Petri6 wrote:
googlejaps wrote:
Petri6 wrote:That's precisely the problem, we were just driving through the Netherlands by bus and I thought that I'd be able to find the place if I just had the receipt (needless to say, it wasn't so). I found the reiceipt though, the phone number is: "0900-BELVEND (2358363)". It might just be a phone number to the headquarters as I'm somewhat certain that I googled it at the time.
There might be little chance to find out where it was. Can you describe the location? Was it in the center of a city or on a parking next to the highway? Any information might be useful.
Well, as it was two years ago and during a ten day bus trip accross Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, Belgium and on the way back we drove through Netherlands, there really isn't much I can tell you. It definately wasn't in the center of a city and I suppose it was directly off of a major highway. There was some additional information in the receipt, whether or not is it of any use, I don't know. I'll look at it again when I get back home tomorrow.

the little information you give us here, makes me think of the La Place on highway A4, between The Hague & Amsterdam, the bridge restaurant next to the Van Der Valk hotel.....
ring any bells? ;)
Well, I don't remember any bridge but that doesn't mean that there couldn't be one.

The additional information I was talking about (which I suppose is useless) is as follows:

"Kassabon: 3457
Winkel: 432
Pers. nr.: 216176"

Then there is also a long list of numbers above a bar code.

Since Phaselous didn't like this discussion, I made another topic here: http://forum.eurobilltracker.com/viewto ... =5&t=33763" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Petri6 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Phaseolus »

This topic is for reporting suspicious notes and users.

Please stop immediately this discussion about La Place which is polluting the topic.

If any addition is made on this topic it will be deleted together with the previous posts.
User avatar
DBpbzfa766
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 825
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:30 pm
Location: Berlin - Wedding

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by DBpbzfa766 »

ääääähm ... -> http://de.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=170313

i think, thats not true :mrgreen:
Manche Männer bemühen sich lebenslang, das Wesen einer Frau zu verstehen. Andere befassen sich mit weniger schwierigen Dingen z.B. der Relativitätstheorie. :D
Meine Scheine die ich auf dem zug bekomme werden immer an dem letzten abgefahrenen Bahnhof eingegeben
dazu schreib ich immer die Zugnummer und den Laufweg damit das besser nach zu voll ziehen ist
es grüßt "der Steuerwagen" ;)
User avatar
tralla
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:23 pm

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by tralla »

http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=102457512" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=102457511" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMHO at least one of these looks like a candidate for moderation.
Cheers, Tralla
User avatar
googlejaps
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3228
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by googlejaps »

tralla wrote:http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=102457512
http://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=102457511" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMHO at least one of these looks like a candidate for moderation.
Cheers, Tralla
Users: The Greenhorn, schutgj@gmail.com, Rayakaya
User avatar
harrycompany
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 365
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:49 pm
Location: Naarden, The Netherlands

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by harrycompany »

Please investigate this thai user and it's finnish counterpart....

https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=164837" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Goin' down to southpark.....
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by eddydevries »

harrycompany wrote:Please investigate this thai user and it's finnish counterpart....

https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=164837" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The users here are หลิง and Jawos
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
CarlosManta
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3026
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:11 pm
Location: Porto, Portugal
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by CarlosManta »

This user registered today, inserted 14 bills and has 2 hits with the same user, one with 500+ days, the other 1000+.

To me, this Hit list is suspicious. Begginer's luck? I doubt it.

User: ípsilon.
Bollivierke
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1109
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:01 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Bollivierke »

I came across this old hit while looking at the longest Belgian national hits:
https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=34012986" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1. Schleswig is nog in Belgium :roll:
2. Obviously a friendly hit: Almost the same usernames, same registration date, same city (Riemst)

Users:
https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=107476" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; DIRTY HARRY
https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=107489" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; DIR
User avatar
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 14346
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 am
Location: Quelque part en Ardenne profonde...

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by LArdennais »

http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ & http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/index2.htm : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=fr&gl=US : A utiliser sans modération ! Use it without moderation ! :)
User avatar
bochius
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1177
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by bochius »

Public note?

http://si.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=103279357" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
mico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:40 pm
Location: Fano (Pesaro e Urbino)

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by mico »

user: antonio92 1 note :arrow: 1 triple hit

http://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=103298497" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

public note ?
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by presidente »

mico wrote:user: antonio92 1 note :arrow: 1 triple hit

http://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=103298497" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

public note ?
and not existing combination short code/serial number
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by eddydevries »

Iwab is entering notes with the serial number of anoter note in its comment.

I can give the link of such a note, but I wonder if it's the right way to do.
Than fakers would have a lot of time to read it (if I don't post it here, it's dissapeared form the list after 330 notes are entered).

:!: Please let me know if you want me to send "the prove" to someone (and to who).
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6200
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:12 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by ErGo »

eddydevries wrote:Iwab is entering notes with the serial number of anoter note in its comment.
[...]
:!: Please let me know if you want me to send "the prove" to someone (and to who).
Thnx for the hint. The serial number is removed from his comments.
Post Reply

Return to “Feedback and Development”