Currently I'm non-religious. I don't believe any personal Gods, but maybe I could describe nature as God - the mother of life. I have a history of being a slightly religious evangelical lutheran christian (in Finland's state chruch), and I've been identified myself as a christian until 18-19 years old. Then I had about two years of "seek time". After that I came up as non-religious and I've been happy with this that I finally "found myself"
What are Your religious views
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
What are Your religious views
I just found this kind of poll from some other web page, and I immediatly thought that I should post this here
So, I think you can answer the poll and then it's voluntary to give a comment or tell some more about your religious views. I don't seek any debate or that kind of thing, so please try not to debate, preach or judge anyone here, okay
Just tell something about yourself, for example your view of God/Gods, what are religions effect to your life and your religious background.
Currently I'm non-religious. I don't believe any personal Gods, but maybe I could describe nature as God - the mother of life. I have a history of being a slightly religious evangelical lutheran christian (in Finland's state chruch), and I've been identified myself as a christian until 18-19 years old. Then I had about two years of "seek time". After that I came up as non-religious and I've been happy with this that I finally "found myself"
Currently I'm non-religious. I don't believe any personal Gods, but maybe I could describe nature as God - the mother of life. I have a history of being a slightly religious evangelical lutheran christian (in Finland's state chruch), and I've been identified myself as a christian until 18-19 years old. Then I had about two years of "seek time". After that I came up as non-religious and I've been happy with this that I finally "found myself"
Re: What are Your religious views
slightly religious 

