EBT-Dots [31.12.2025]
Re: EBT dots!
253
Re: EBT dots!
258 on my map at the moment. I hope to get a few more this summer.
- SUp3rFM
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 6:37 pm
- Location: Portugal, Spain and UK
- Contact:
Re: EBT dots!
Yet another UPDATE!
When dot hunting in Indonesia, Hong Kong and Macao.
Dotmap
I now have 330 dots.
Thanks for your efforts in keeping this game running!
When dot hunting in Indonesia, Hong Kong and Macao.
Dotmap
I now have 330 dots.
Thanks for your efforts in keeping this game running!
EBT User |
+36k tracked & 114 hits | Ratio 1:315.5 ⬆︎
Hits
| Intercontinental hits with Brazil and Morocco!
393 dots worldwide!
▓▓$▓▓ Where's George: 1.174 tracked, 13 wilds, 4 hits | Ratio 0.34% ⬆︎
Hits
393 dots worldwide!
▓▓$▓▓ Where's George: 1.174 tracked, 13 wilds, 4 hits | Ratio 0.34% ⬆︎
Re: EBT dots!
295
after a short trip to Leipzig to attend the Mega geocaching event
after a short trip to Leipzig to attend the Mega geocaching event
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- an-148
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4596
- Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:04 pm
- Location: summer: Ivanica, BiH ; winter: La Calamine (Liège) BE
- Contact:
Re: EBT dots!
209 (+6, in Croatia)
https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/map/user ... ;maptype=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/map/user ... ;maptype=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://meine.flugstatistik.de/image/an148.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Re: EBT dots!
Four dots in Budapest: now 259.
Re: EBT dots!
Update
+66 dots in France, Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Italy
==> 651 dots in Europe Map
==> 2 dots outside Europe (Canada)

+66 dots in France, Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Italy
==> 651 dots in Europe Map
==> 2 dots outside Europe (Canada)
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
- Miles66
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3623
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:34 pm
- Location: K€MP€N -> KR€IS VI€RSEN - NI€D€RRH€IN - NRW - G€RMANY - €UROP€
Re: 906 EBT dots!
Update:
+10 Dots = 916 Dots
+10 Dots = 916 Dots
Re: EBT dots!
I have been able to get 33 additional ones to my map this summer - so far ...I myself wrote:258 on my map at the moment. I hope to get a few more this summer.
So, 291 now, approaching 300
- googlejaps
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3228
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: EBT dots!
At the moment I have 180 dots. I hope to have a lot more after my trip to
Munich
- Miles66
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3623
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:34 pm
- Location: K€MP€N -> KR€IS VI€RSEN - NI€D€RRH€IN - NRW - G€RMANY - €UROP€
920 EBT dots!
Update:+4 Dots = 920 Dots
- googlejaps
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3228
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: EBT dots!
On my trip togooglejaps wrote:At the moment I have 180 dots. I hope to have a lot more after my trip toMunich
- haemoglobin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1414
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:26 pm
- Location: Oldenburg, Germany
- Contact:
Re: EBT dots!
After a holiday in France: 279 dots +20

