List of website's EBT Members (20 site's at the moment)
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
List of website's EBT Members (20 site's at the moment)
Hi !
If you have your own website , and you'd like to share it with other EBT members;
Reply in this topic and I'll keep a list here ;
HOL FotoVideoStore http://members.home.nl/ebaiba
HOL FotoVideoStore-2 http://www.fotovideostore.nl
HOL Ralf http://www.geocities.com/ralfvanbree/EBT
HOL Pretfles http://pretfles.skynetblogs.be
HOL Pretfles-2 http://mvc.skynetblogs.be
GER androl http://www.inf.uni-konstanz.de/~kneer/
HOL nodisch18 www.onzereizen.nl
HOL giberski http://groups.msn.com/giberski
FIN BogPoet http://bogpoet.blogspot.com
HOL hjkmans www.championsleaguepool.com
HOL Senior www.euro.nunaar.be
FIN JiiPee72 http://www.kolumbus.fi/jyrki.puttonen
Olivier http://www.carnetsdimages.org/index.php?p=7
GER haemoglobin http://www.mariusricker.de
HOL B3n|ght3d http://www.ZandvlietDorp.be
HOL jabosa2 http://jabosa2.jouwpagina.nl/
HOL Fireball www.mijnargument.be
Titania_eu http://www.matebisa.com
alex77r http://membres.lycos.fr/eurodreamin
MacLord http://www.jac1.net
FIN basisti http://koti.mbnet.fi/jansi/
If you have your own website , and you'd like to share it with other EBT members;
Reply in this topic and I'll keep a list here ;
HOL FotoVideoStore http://members.home.nl/ebaiba
HOL FotoVideoStore-2 http://www.fotovideostore.nl
HOL Ralf http://www.geocities.com/ralfvanbree/EBT
HOL Pretfles http://pretfles.skynetblogs.be
HOL Pretfles-2 http://mvc.skynetblogs.be
GER androl http://www.inf.uni-konstanz.de/~kneer/
HOL nodisch18 www.onzereizen.nl
HOL giberski http://groups.msn.com/giberski
FIN BogPoet http://bogpoet.blogspot.com
HOL hjkmans www.championsleaguepool.com
HOL Senior www.euro.nunaar.be
FIN JiiPee72 http://www.kolumbus.fi/jyrki.puttonen
Olivier http://www.carnetsdimages.org/index.php?p=7
GER haemoglobin http://www.mariusricker.de
HOL B3n|ght3d http://www.ZandvlietDorp.be
HOL jabosa2 http://jabosa2.jouwpagina.nl/
HOL Fireball www.mijnargument.be
Titania_eu http://www.matebisa.com
alex77r http://membres.lycos.fr/eurodreamin
MacLord http://www.jac1.net
FIN basisti http://koti.mbnet.fi/jansi/
Last edited by €€F on Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:23 am, edited 21 times in total.
- !Pretfles!
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
- Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
- Contact:
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
mooie site !!!nodisch18 wrote:http://www.onzereizen.nl
Do blogs count?
Personal -> http://bogpoet.blogspot.com
In which I (and others) attempt to be 'funny' (in Portuguese) -> http://senaogostascospe.blogspot.com
Personal -> http://bogpoet.blogspot.com
In which I (and others) attempt to be 'funny' (in Portuguese) -> http://senaogostascospe.blogspot.com
- giberski
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2896
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:38 pm
- Location: Leiden, The Netherlands
- Contact:
Nodisch, nice site, and for the first time I saw your quote underneath your message, and I think it's a really good one. The world is there to be discovered. Next summer I'll be finished with my education and my plan is to travel the world. One place to go would be Russia and the Trans Siberia Express (a really good site about this transport is http://www.jan.uwnet.nl/ )
@ the rest, this topic is about websites, this one is mine:
http://groups.msn.com/giberski
Giberski
@ the rest, this topic is about websites, this one is mine:
http://groups.msn.com/giberski
Giberski
Last edited by giberski on Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Main organiser of EBTM06: Amsterdam and national meetings in Zwolle and Leiden.
Have you been to Holland? Join the Bingo
Have you been to Holland? Join the Bingo
- hjkmans
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 408
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:09 pm
- Location: Doetinchem, Netherlands
- Contact:
Once I had a homepage, but it was a mishmash of too many things, like: soccerpools, webcams in European capitals, stamps, shiatsu, pictures and banknotes.
I divided some of those themes into a few new sites, but let's say this is my website: www.championsleaguepool.com
I divided some of those themes into a few new sites, but let's say this is my website: www.championsleaguepool.com
Great!
Another place to promote my site and the collecting of variants of euro coins!
My site gives you free overviews of all of the euro coins (including their variants!) which can be found in circulation, there are overviews of the possible code combinations of euro banknotes and you'll also find links to some other forums where (euro) coins are discussed.
Greetings,
Senior
P.S.: when you find my site very basic (no flash animations, no fancy colours, no pop-ups, no sounds, no etc.) than you are right! It's all about info there, not about multimedia tricks!
P.S.2: the full link is www.euro.nunaar.be
P.S.3: the site is available in Dutch and English
Another place to promote my site and the collecting of variants of euro coins!
My site gives you free overviews of all of the euro coins (including their variants!) which can be found in circulation, there are overviews of the possible code combinations of euro banknotes and you'll also find links to some other forums where (euro) coins are discussed.
Greetings,
Senior
P.S.: when you find my site very basic (no flash animations, no fancy colours, no pop-ups, no sounds, no etc.) than you are right! It's all about info there, not about multimedia tricks!
P.S.2: the full link is www.euro.nunaar.be
P.S.3: the site is available in Dutch and English
Last edited by Senior on Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Do you have information about euro variants? Tell me!
- JiiPee72
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1577
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:42 pm
- Location: Vihtavuori, Finland
- Contact:
My site:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/jyrki.puttonen
Pages is mostly in finnish, but old page is also in english.
My english isn´t so good
, so I hope you understand what I had written those pages. 
http://www.kolumbus.fi/jyrki.puttonen
Pages is mostly in finnish, but old page is also in english.
My english isn´t so good
Last edited by JiiPee72 on Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
damn... I have to work on my finnish...JiiPee72 wrote:My site:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/jyrki.puttonen
- giberski
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2896
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:38 pm
- Location: Leiden, The Netherlands
- Contact:
Maybe this is a good place to start. I just found it, and I have to see, I quite understand it. I don't know of any Finnish people can see that it is correct? Because i'm going to use it to improve my Finnish.
Giberski
Giberski
Main organiser of EBTM06: Amsterdam and national meetings in Zwolle and Leiden.
Have you been to Holland? Join the Bingo
Have you been to Holland? Join the Bingo
- arathorn
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 411
- Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:18 pm
- Location: Kouvola, Finland
- Contact:
This is great place to start if you want to know more about Finland!FotoVideoStore wrote:damn... I have to work on my finnish...JiiPee72 wrote:My site:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/jyrki.puttonen
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
My stats
My stats
My blog (in french only)
http://www.carnetsdimages.org/index.php?p=7
http://www.carnetsdimages.org/index.php?p=7

