I dont understand what my hits in Rome have to do with this ... by the way I am not Sylvie .
and I don't undersand how you kwow where Tram-lover got his notes ..... but I would love to learn about it
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

incorrect location?LITO wrote:No I don't understand![]()
I dont understand what my hits in Rome have to do with this ... by the way I am not Sylvie .
TARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:incorrect location?LITO wrote:No I don't understand![]()
I dont understand what my hits in Rome have to do with this ... by the way I am not Sylvie .
I'm impolite? AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH You are very funny man.groentje wrote:If "Sylvie" is part of the team, and she received the notes in Rome, I don't see any problem, either... Or is it something else you're talking about? In that case, please elaborate, because I don't see it either.
And please, leave the capilalizing and the fancy colors, it's impolite.
LITO wrote:TARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:incorrect location?LITO wrote:No I don't understand![]()
I dont understand what my hits in Rome have to do with this ... by the way I am not Sylvie .
how do you know , that is what I want to understand

I also travel the world, but I never did take notes from my wife, pretending not to know where they came from.LITO wrote:TARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:incorrect location?LITO wrote:No I don't understand![]()
I dont understand what my hits in Rome have to do with this ... by the way I am not Sylvie .
maybe , but how do you know , that is what I want to understand
Oh my God i'm so sorry. Sorry please. Please don't delete a hit with me. I'm scared!TARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:dominic! you are very impolite!
Lito. You're a provocateur. And I will provoke you! Ok?LITO wrote:I am not sure I see where the problem is
Are you kidding me? The answer is yes of course!LITO wrote:tell me one thing , where did tram-lover get his notes according to you ?
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118012182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;LITO wrote:tell me one thing , where did tram-love get his notes according to you ?
okay I see , I just thought he meant those were brand new notes made in Munichmico wrote:https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118012182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;LITO wrote:tell me one thing , where did tram-love get his notes according to you ?
I read "from Centralbank Munich" and Munich is inGermany, don't you?
You don't know what to say? You don't know what to say? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah.LITO wrote:okay I see , I just thought he meant those were brand new notes made in Munich... I am sorry but I just needed an answer and certainly not all that crap
![]()
good night

Unfortunately changing the location of the user is not an option.Dominic38 wrote:There is no mention of this? https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118012182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Excuse me but I knew that the notes go enter the place where you will get.
So this user is a faker location right?
Please modified the notes of this user.
This is a clear violation of the rules and the hit has not yet been moderate.
See here too. https://it.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... 0&inthit=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For the rules of EBT, not for me, the second option is considered location faking.googlejaps wrote:Unfortunately changing the location of the user is not an option.Dominic38 wrote:There is no mention of this? https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118012182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Excuse me but I knew that the notes go enter the place where you will get.
So this user is a faker location right?
Please modified the notes of this user.
This is a clear violation of the rules and the hit has not yet been moderate.
See here too. https://it.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... 0&inthit=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If a user makes an uninteresting hit, a moderator can moderate it
If a user is faking notes, the cleaning girls team can clean them
If a user enters a not in a wrong location, he must correct this himself by entering a support ticket.
So the only way to get this note edited, is to contact and ask the user to change it.
PS. I think it's important to say that there are actually 2 kinds of users. The ones that use the location where they received the note, and the ones that use the location where they entered the note into the system (usually their home town). It's clear that the vast majority of users choose the first option, but that doesn't mean that the second option is considered location faking.