use support putting same explanation...in few minutes will be unmoderatederasmuston wrote:please unmoderate http://nl.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=116864317" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. I entered it eight minutes too early to pass the one day threshold. I got it in a Leiderdorp supermarket, so it must have in the hands of at least one person, possibly more, since Verzwan entered it. thanx
Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5
-
presidente
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
-
Highway_Star
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:06 pm
- Location: Oulu, Finland
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
This looks like a friendly hit:
https://fi.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=117777606
https://fi.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=117777606
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
Please moderate this hit because location is wrong. https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118012182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And all these too.
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=80386355" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=17801338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=3863297" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And dozens of other hits. You investigated the hit of this person please.
And all these too.
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=80386355" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=17801338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=3863297" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And dozens of other hits. You investigated the hit of this person please.
Dserrano Statistics updated every day
NIGMM Statistics at 19/04/2014
NIG Statistics at 11/12/2013
Forza Lupi
NIGMM Statistics at 19/04/2014
NIG Statistics at 11/12/2013
Forza Lupi
-
Highway_Star
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:06 pm
- Location: Oulu, Finland
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
I've reported about these hits earlier already, but they still seem to be there. Probably some note collectors, yet isn't it against the rules to get such hits?
https://fi.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... ser=170672
https://fi.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... ser=170672
- Miles66
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3623
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:34 pm
- Location: K€MP€N -> KR€IS VI€RSEN - NI€D€RRH€IN - NRW - G€RMANY - €UROP€
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
Friendly Hits between two €-Bill-Collectors (posted at FB):
https://sk.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118797285" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://sk.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118797284" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://sk.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118797286" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://sk.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118797282" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://sk.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118797283" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://sk.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118797285" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://sk.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118797284" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://sk.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118797286" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://sk.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118797282" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://sk.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118797283" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Highway_Star
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:06 pm
- Location: Oulu, Finland
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
More from the same "group". At least all his/her hits from Belgium look like friendlies. Possibly some others as well.
https://fi.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... ser=163256
https://fi.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... ser=163256
- claudio vda
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 9124
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm
- Location: Bremen (DE) + Pisa (IT)
- Contact:
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
Sorry, I don't understand why this hit of mine was moderated
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118869556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118869556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My statistics on EBTCHECK (Latest update 13.08.2026 )
- BaliBennie
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 3692
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:13 am
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
This bill and the other hit at the same time (with an-148) was moderated. They come from the Liège-meeting last year which you also attended. These two hitbills were wrongly entered by vibeuf in Stockholm yesterday. They are classified as friendly hits.claudio vda wrote:Sorry, I don't understand why this hit of mine was moderated
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118869556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
from the FAQ wrote:There's one basic rule: you shouldn't enter a note if you know in advance that it has already been entered by someone else. For example, if the note was received from a relative or a friend who is also a member of EBT, the note shouldn't be entered again at all.
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
Sorry. I'm so sorry but if the faker is italian the hit will be moderated.BaliBennie wrote:This bill and the other hit at the same time (with an-148) was moderated. They come from the Liège-meeting last year which you also attended. These two hitbills were wrongly entered by vibeuf in Stockholm yesterday. They are classified as friendly hits.claudio vda wrote:Sorry, I don't understand why this hit of mine was moderated
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118869556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;from the FAQ wrote:There's one basic rule: you shouldn't enter a note if you know in advance that it has already been entered by someone else. For example, if the note was received from a relative or a friend who is also a member of EBT, the note shouldn't be entered again at all.
Instead, if the user is German / Belgian / Dutch the hit is valid! Right?
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=102138557" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=113322688" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=99946767" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=99946764" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=99946762" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Now what do you intend to do? You moderate or not moderate?
Sylvie is beaweb right? So LITO knew he couldn't register the note. Or we have the ham slices in front of our eyes?
Dserrano Statistics updated every day
NIGMM Statistics at 19/04/2014
NIG Statistics at 11/12/2013
Forza Lupi
NIGMM Statistics at 19/04/2014
NIG Statistics at 11/12/2013
Forza Lupi
- BaliBennie
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 3692
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:13 am
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
I do not respond to posts which are written in a hostile manner.
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
Ok well.BaliBennie wrote:I do not respond to posts which are written in a hostile manner.
Where is the hostile manner? Phrase of ham slices?
Dserrano Statistics updated every day
NIGMM Statistics at 19/04/2014
NIG Statistics at 11/12/2013
Forza Lupi
NIGMM Statistics at 19/04/2014
NIG Statistics at 11/12/2013
Forza Lupi
- BaliBennie
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 3692
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:13 am
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
When I read your post it feels like i hear someone shouting...
That feels like an attack on my response. You say I discriminate between different nationalities.Instead, if the user is German / Belgian / Dutch the hit is valid! Right?
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Look at my 5 years statistics
Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
Ok. I think so. There is discrimination. You may respond and defend yourself. And change my mind....maybe...BaliBennie wrote:When I read your post it feels like i hear someone shouting...That feels like an attack on my response. You say I discriminate between different nationalities.Instead, if the user is German / Belgian / Dutch the hit is valid! Right?
Dserrano Statistics updated every day
NIGMM Statistics at 19/04/2014
NIG Statistics at 11/12/2013
Forza Lupi
NIGMM Statistics at 19/04/2014
NIG Statistics at 11/12/2013
Forza Lupi
- avij
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 6191
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
- Location: Helsinki Finland
- Contact:
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
I have been around long enough to have seen conspiracy theories against Finns, French, Italians, Germans, Belgians, Dutch, Spanish etc, and believe me, I feel quite frustrated every time I hear such accusations. I believe the persons in charge do their best to moderate fairly, but moderation is indeed one of the areas where it's sometimes very difficult to please everyone, sometimes downright impossible. Please don't draw the nationality card unless you want to irritate people. There are currently some 650 000 interesting hits (and some moderated hits), so it's quite easy to find examples of hits which some people think those should have been moderated, while some other people may think otherwise of the moderation decision.
I have now moderated two of those beaweb-LITO Berlin-Rome hits, on the grounds that they were similar enough to the third one, which I left unmoderated for now.
I'd suggest asking / commenting things politely and constructively, without attacking the other person. Things will proceed much smoother when there's a friendly relationship between the persons.
I have now moderated two of those beaweb-LITO Berlin-Rome hits, on the grounds that they were similar enough to the third one, which I left unmoderated for now.
I'd suggest asking / commenting things politely and constructively, without attacking the other person. Things will proceed much smoother when there's a friendly relationship between the persons.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
Re: Please Moderate / Unmoderate this Hit
Not a solution, but maybe a little more transparency regarding the decisions taken could make people aware that some real work is done behind the scenes. Eg. if there's some kind of voting, the results could be published. Not that this will make everyone agree with the outcome but at least we'll see that decisions aren't arbitrary. Now, publishing things will of course mean more work for the responsible team…avij wrote:I believe the persons in charge do their best to moderate fairly, but moderation is indeed one of the areas where it's sometimes very difficult to please everyone, sometimes downright impossible.