Suspicious notes and users

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

Talking Head
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:01 pm
Location: WINGENE BELGIUM

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Talking Head »

Steda wrote:This is a complete suprise for everybody.
Sloeber100. 8O
This goes to show that an intelligent faker can last a very long time but this shows evenly so that the cleaning girl's tool is an intelligent one. :D
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by presidente »

Sorry but I have some doubts about this two hits: both inserted from first user two or three days before Bologna meeting and both found 43 days after in Kranj... 8O 8O, all three users involved were in Bologna for the meeting. My opinion is that Grega exchanged this notes during the meeting and has inserted only now.
http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60831140
http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60840048
User avatar
MM8_NL
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2652
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:08 pm
Location: Purmerend, The Netherlands / Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by MM8_NL »

Talking Head wrote:
Steda wrote:This is a complete suprise for everybody.
Sloeber100. 8O
This goes to show that an intelligent faker can last a very long time but this shows evenly so that the cleaning girl's tool is an intelligent one. :D
I agree :D
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Phaseolus »

I would like to say that sometimes, as cleaning girls, we have some big surprises ! I remember Pincopalino, now there is Sloeber100 and you might see in the coming days other users in Top 100-200 that will loose all their bills.

Now, I'd like to tell to the users that have been cheating during a certain period of their EBT-life and that have a habit to invent sometimes series, that it would be very wise for them to confess all their invented bills (via PM to me or de-jo or any administrator or by email at contact (at) eurobilltracker dot com).

We know that since the Cleaning Girls have been created (thanks to the development of an efficient investigation tool by Nerzhul and avij) that some people might be disappointed about finding ou theat some users are fakers. We are dissappointed, too.

But by cleaning some accounts we make EBT database much reliable ! And we are sure that you all will enjoy much more the hits you will make in the future !
Grega
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:34 pm
Location: Kranj, Slovenia

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Grega »

presidente wrote:Sorry but I have some doubts about this two hits: both inserted from first user two or three days before Bologna meeting and both found 43 days after in Kranj... 8O 8O, all three users involved were in Bologna for the meeting. My opinion is that Grega exchanged this notes during the meeting and has inserted only now.
http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60831140
http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60840048

Hello.

To tell the truth I have really received these notes in Bologna (along with some others and several in Ferrara). I have not registered any of them at all in order to avoid possible friendly hit and neither have I spent any of these in my hometown or near. As my brother was leaving for Munich and Ulm on Wednesday I simply swapped as many of my notes as I could for his ones . The idea was to get his notes (no time to put down serials) as well as send Italian and Sammarinense ones out of the way, so to speak...

On Monday I asked for a bundle of fivers at the bank in Kranj and managed to insert only about half of these, others were registered only yesterday, together with another wad of fivers and tenners from the bank and notes I received in exchange from Monday on. http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60840048 however was still folded into a receipt from some bar I went to on Monday...

As regards http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60831140 ... it's even more unusual. One of my workmates is getting married and we have bought him some gift. After we have collected money from coworkers I have written down banknote numbers before we went to the shopping mall. I managed to keep some of fivers by substituting them with 20s and I don't know if hitnote is among them or not...

I hope that explains what happened...

Kind regards,

Grega
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by presidente »

Grega..I know you and.. I believe you!!! :D :D the problem is why do you exchang notes with other users during the meeting? (not only you made this). The rules to follow during the meeting are written and the most important is to arrive with only fivers to avoid this type of similar friendly hit. (I had this discussion also with other italian users in Italian forum for this hit http://it.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=60980239) It's like the discussion about city everyone can do what he wants...in this case I prefere that my notes arrive in Malta (for example) without any help but only with her "legs"
zimmerge
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1550
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:21 pm
Location: VIENNA - Austria

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by zimmerge »

Hello everybody,

maybe there will be any discussion about this hits:

http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=61283226
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62639759
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62639504
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62639257
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62639024
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62603808
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62602810
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62604316
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62602621
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62571518
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62553380
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62553915
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62577318
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62572313
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62573840
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62572974

The days before the last weekend I visited many different banks in 8 different districts in vienna - so I had 25 :note-5: -bundles to give them in from 01. - 04.05. - after doing this I mixed them all very well and brought them back to many different banks in many different districts in Vienna -> "unfortunately" Burky find 20 notes and so we will have 16 different hits and 2 moderated hits -> and if anybody asks: Nobody knows where I changed them into other denomination !!

best regards zimmerge
früher ging es uns gut - heute geht es uns besser -> es wäre besser, es ginge uns wieder gut

tradition ist die weitergabe des feuers und nicht die anbetung der asche
User avatar
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:17 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by helloggs »

zimmerge wrote:after doing this I mixed them all very well
Why?
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Phaseolus »

helloggs wrote:
zimmerge wrote:after doing this I mixed them all very well
Why?
I also mix my bundles...

I like the idea of mixing origins... Such as a "melting pot of bills" !
User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13191
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by vermeer »

sloeber100 9 0,1

All gone over the horizon.
joergb30
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3952
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:59 am
Location: Kassel, Germany

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by joergb30 »

Flanconfx wrote:hit into serial for Kaffeesachse (Martinius was his name before)
again:

:note-50: Xxxxx9481xxx Pxxxxx

http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62882035
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=62882036
http://de.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=49515383 -> "hit"
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
Location: Frankfurt / Main

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Asiamaniac »

vermeer wrote:sloeber100 9 0,1

All gone over the horizon.
Please be clearer! Thank you.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Phaseolus »

Su59069 : 1401 notes
saturnpro17 : 17 notes
***estrella*** : 27 notes
freibergerfg : 4495 notes
User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13191
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by vermeer »

Please be clearer! Thank you.
Those were the hits with him or her.

The banknotes that were deleted; do they come in a seperate database. I have sometimes the impression (just a feeling) that banknotes that were deleted can be entered a second time especially when it was a hitnote.

It would be nice to know rather the amount of banknoted that were removed also the amount of hits that were deleted.
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Phaseolus »

Geoluis : 1133 notes
Chasseur d'euros : 36 notes
Post Reply

Return to “Feedback and Development”