Rare Euro banknote
- bhoeyb
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4270
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
- Location: Herentals - Belgium
- Contact:
Yes, that's the one.Angelino wrote:Second item must be Bhoeyb's one.
2003-09-25 17:46:27 Vxxxx8107xxx Gxxxxx Den haag ( Holanda, 2511)
2003-09-15 22:16:10 Vxxxx9608xxx Gxxxxx Herentals ( Belgica, 2200)
2003-09-02 23:07:10 Vxxxx1096xxx Gxxxxx Etten-leur ( Holanda, 4876CT)
2003-04-28 10:32:10 Vxxxx9082xxx Gxxxxx Stillorgan ( Irlanda, D)
2003-03-02 11:12:07 Vxxxx8062xxx Gxxxxx Halle(saale) ( Alemania, 06132)
2003-02-20 19:14:19 Vxxxx5103xxx Gxxxxx Haarlem ( Holanda, 2012AG)
2002-12-17 23:50:15 Vxxxx8607xxx Gxxxxx Schipluiden ( Holanda, 2636 HT)
Angelino wrote:I want to have one of them...
-
bhoeyb -net terug-
- alex77r
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2282
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:24 pm
- Location: London Heathrow (UK)
- Contact:
I am searching for a such note, so if anyone want to back up one of them in circulation, send me a pm please 
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
- alex77r
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2282
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:24 pm
- Location: London Heathrow (UK)
- Contact:
I am just searching for one of them for my euronotes collection. I don't know if they are so rare in the other countries but in France they are.
So, open your eyes !
So, open your eyes !
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
I have two of them in my posession.alex77r wrote:I am just searching for one of them for my euronotes collection. I don't know if they are so rare in the other countries but in France they are.
So, open your eyes !
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
- alex77r
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2282
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:24 pm
- Location: London Heathrow (UK)
- Contact:
Will you keep the two notes ? What are their condition ?Elmo wrote:I have two of them in my posession.alex77r wrote:I am just searching for one of them for my euronotes collection. I don't know if they are so rare in the other countries but in France they are.
So, open your eyes !
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
-
SilentGuy

