Viewing bills offline

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

smh
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 10:57 pm

Post by smh »

emmem wrote:CSV means Comma Separated Value(s).
Ah, stupid me, could have thought about that myself. Thought it was a default extension for some kind of database program. :oops:
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

smh wrote:
emmem wrote:CSV means Comma Separated Value(s).
Ah, stupid me, could have thought about that myself. Thought it was a default extension for some kind of database program. :oops:
Well, if I want to know what a certain file extension or an abbreviation means I always look it up with acronymfinder :P
Guest

Post by Guest »

If I load the csv-file into Excel, I have all the notes on the same line. How can I make it so the banknotes are correctly under each other?
User avatar
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6192
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
Location: Helsinki Finland
Contact:

Post by avij »

Anonymous wrote:If I load the csv-file into Excel, I have all the notes on the same line. How can I make it so the banknotes are correctly under each other?
You need to open the file by selecting File->Open from Excel, just remember to select the correct file type from the pulldown list. If you doubleclick on the file to open it, the columns won't be aligned properly as you've seen. Strange but true..
smh
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 10:57 pm

Post by smh »

Goto data/text to collumns to get everything into collums.

Even easier is to record a macro once
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”