Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
-
Kleman
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 16841
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:24 am
- Location: Bordeaux
-
Contact:
Post
by Kleman »
yesterday i've updated my version of Firefox
now it's 2.0
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France

: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
-
B I V O L
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3890
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
- Location: Maribor
Post
by B I V O L »
I'm using IE and firefox, because both have good and bad qualities , so I need both
-
starcapitan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
- Location: Italy - €U
-
Contact:
Post
by starcapitan »
IE 6
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency
WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
-
sen-chuan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4433
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:33 pm
- Location: Jesolo (Venezia)
-
Contact:
Post
by sen-chuan »
Firefox, no doubt!
-
adameus23
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
- Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
-
Contact:
Post
by adameus23 »
Firefox of course!
I don't like IE 7 and just use Internet explorer for Microsoft Update!

-
groentje
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3016
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:47 pm
- Location: Brussels Capital Region, Belgium
Post
by groentje »
As soon as I have internet at home, it will be FF again. For now: IE (internet cafés don't care about one's browser).
-
dargqui
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 986
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:22 pm
- Location: Valladolid, Spain
Post
by dargqui »
Mozilla Firefox, of course!
I find its extensions really useful, but it'd be interesting that all webmasters thought of Mozilla when they design their webs.
-
Femie
- Euro-Regular

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:47 pm
- Location: Erembodegem (Aalst), Belgium
-
Contact:
Post
by Femie »
I'm using firefox and Opera,
but Opera isn't always correct
-
gergapsek
- Forum Administrator

- Posts: 1677
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:45 am
- Location: Štajerska ~ Steiermark
-
Contact:
Post
by gergapsek »
Firefox of course
Last edited by
gergapsek on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Gerlin
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2643
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
- Location: Graz, Austria
Post
by Gerlin »
IE
I am what I am
-
eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
-
Contact:
Post
by eddydevries »
Gerlin wrote:IE
+2 (home and at work)
-
Dakkus
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4734
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
-
Contact:
Post
by Dakkus »
Using Camino. It's the same thing as Firefox, but integrated a bit more tightly to the Macinstosh OS X. So, I voted for Mozilla.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
-
nickzy
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:43 pm
- Location: Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
Post
by nickzy »
Internet Explorer

-
Dakkus
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4734
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
-
Contact:
Post
by Dakkus »
Hey, there's a konqi user among us. Who?
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
-
magpie
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
- Location: Düsseldorf
-
Contact:
Post
by magpie »
Femie wrote:I'm using firefox and Opera,
but Opera isn't always correct
Same for me. I voted FF.