Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!
Moderators: Fons , Crazy Bob , Phaseolus , eddydevries , Bollivierke , Ord€p , Craft , Math Murderer
Thompson
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 72 Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:20 pm
Location: Finland
Post
by Thompson » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:30 pm
If it fits in the subject, I'll tell about EBT.. for example when talking about hobbys, I can mention that I'm EB-Tracker. And if friends seems interested asking "what is EBT?", I'll explain that to them and also I'll give an EBT internet address to them.
Eriks
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL
Post
by Eriks » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:31 pm
diogocanilho
Euro-Master
Posts: 3329 Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:42 pm
Location: Mealhada, Portugal
Contact:
Post
by diogocanilho » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:14 am
There´s allways a positive side in a divorce!
lazza
Euro-Master
Posts: 1665 Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK
Post
by lazza » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:13 am
I don't tell people myself, but my wife takes great amusement out of telling people of my rather obsessive hobbies (EBT isn't the only one...
)
MacLord
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 410 Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Portugal-Amadora-Damaia
Post
by MacLord » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:41 pm
Do you usually tell people you´re a E.B. Tracker?
Yes, all the Time
EBT-PORTUGAL
Bartjan
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 114 Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:33 am
Post
by Bartjan » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:54 pm
lazza wrote:
I don't tell people myself, but my wife takes great amusement out of telling people of my rather obsessive hobbies (EBT isn't the only one...
)
Looks familiar.....
Because it is quite easy to make fun of people collecting Euronumbers
PdeJongh
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 782 Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:26 am
Location: Made (near Breda), NL
Contact:
Post
by PdeJongh » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:40 am
Nobody knows I'm an EBT'er
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032 Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:
Post
by eddydevries » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:34 pm
PdeJongh wrote: Nobody knows I'm an EBT'er
YET
PdeJongh
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 782 Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:26 am
Location: Made (near Breda), NL
Contact:
Post
by PdeJongh » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:51 pm
eddydevries wrote: PdeJongh wrote: Nobody knows I'm an EBT'er
YET
Ow damn... what are you going to do?
Euroblaster
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 86 Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:34 am
Location: Haarlem
Post
by Euroblaster » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:40 am
no i don't
Jes
Euro-Master
Posts: 4933 Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
Location: Away from home (once again)
Contact:
Post
by Jes » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:47 pm
TurboTim wrote: I tell it everybody, I also tell it to the people in the banks.
Why not
What does the people in the bank say?
JaakkovB
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 25 Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:11 pm
Location: Den Haag, The Netherlands
Post
by JaakkovB » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:54 pm
It's not like :Hi i'm Jaakko, i like EBT. But when I'm in a coversation I'm not afraid of telling about it.
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064 Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:
Post
by LonaPo » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:51 pm
Sometimes. Usually then when I'm in town getting a note and writing down the number and they look at me - so I have to explain
Ewri
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597 Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta
Post
by Ewri » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:08 pm
I have told a couple of people about the site, without telling them that I'm one of them.
I have told friends about it, and one of them joined.
I get most of my notes from work, and no one from there knows that I am an EBT, as I have an office where few people can see me.
adameus23
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257 Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:
Post
by adameus23 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:27 pm
I just tell people about it when they see me with a bundle or me writing down serials
And of course the bankiers if they ask me: "Why do you need this much fivers?"