Suspicious notes and users

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

User avatar
LITO
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:09 am
Location: Bourg la Reine , France

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by LITO »

No I don't understand :o
I dont understand what my hits in Rome have to do with this ... by the way I am not Sylvie .
and I don't undersand how you kwow where Tram-lover got his notes ..... but I would love to learn about it :?
Lito en dilettante
URL: https://my.flightmemory.com/airlito
User avatar
TARAPIATAPIOCA
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7009
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:51 pm

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by TARAPIATAPIOCA »

LITO wrote:No I don't understand :o
I dont understand what my hits in Rome have to do with this ... by the way I am not Sylvie .
incorrect location? :wink:
eurobilltracker e' un bel gioco,ma chi lo gestisce fa pietà.
e' come tifare per una squadra sportiva con un presidente idiota,contesti,borbotti,ma continui a tifare sperando che il presidente sparisca presto.
User avatar
LITO
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:09 am
Location: Bourg la Reine , France

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by LITO »

TARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:
LITO wrote:No I don't understand :o
I dont understand what my hits in Rome have to do with this ... by the way I am not Sylvie .
incorrect location? :wink:

maybe , but how do you know , that is what I want to understand
Lito en dilettante
URL: https://my.flightmemory.com/airlito
User avatar
Dominic38
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1950
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:13 pm
Location: Campobasso
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Dominic38 »

groentje wrote:If "Sylvie" is part of the team, and she received the notes in Rome, I don't see any problem, either... Or is it something else you're talking about? In that case, please elaborate, because I don't see it either.
And please, leave the capilalizing and the fancy colors, it's impolite.
I'm impolite? AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH You are very funny man. :lol:
I'm sorry I do not speak with those who do not understand. Or with those who want to pretend not to understand.
Dserrano Statistics updated every day

NIGMM Statistics at 19/04/2014

NIG Statistics at 11/12/2013

Forza Lupi
User avatar
LITO
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:09 am
Location: Bourg la Reine , France

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by LITO »

LITO wrote:
TARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:
LITO wrote:No I don't understand :o
I dont understand what my hits in Rome have to do with this ... by the way I am not Sylvie .
incorrect location? :wink:

how do you know , that is what I want to understand
Lito en dilettante
URL: https://my.flightmemory.com/airlito
User avatar
TARAPIATAPIOCA
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7009
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:51 pm

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by TARAPIATAPIOCA »

LITO wrote:
TARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:
LITO wrote:No I don't understand :o
I dont understand what my hits in Rome have to do with this ... by the way I am not Sylvie .
incorrect location? :wink:

maybe , but how do you know , that is what I want to understand
I also travel the world, but I never did take notes from my wife, pretending not to know where they came from.
I have always included the site of origin and entered from the correct location. on the other hand I can trust her.

dominic! you are very impolite! :lol:
eurobilltracker e' un bel gioco,ma chi lo gestisce fa pietà.
e' come tifare per una squadra sportiva con un presidente idiota,contesti,borbotti,ma continui a tifare sperando che il presidente sparisca presto.
User avatar
LITO
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:09 am
Location: Bourg la Reine , France

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by LITO »

tell me one thing , where did tram-love get his notes according to you ?
Last edited by LITO on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lito en dilettante
URL: https://my.flightmemory.com/airlito
User avatar
Dominic38
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1950
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:13 pm
Location: Campobasso
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Dominic38 »

TARAPIATAPIOCA wrote:dominic! you are very impolite! :lol:
Oh my God i'm so sorry. Sorry please. Please don't delete a hit with me. I'm scared! :lol:
LITO wrote: :o I am not sure I see where the problem is :?:
Lito. You're a provocateur. And I will provoke you! Ok?

However, one could speak of tram-love?
Dserrano Statistics updated every day

NIGMM Statistics at 19/04/2014

NIG Statistics at 11/12/2013

Forza Lupi
User avatar
LITO
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:09 am
Location: Bourg la Reine , France

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by LITO »

why don't you answer my question ?
Lito en dilettante
URL: https://my.flightmemory.com/airlito
User avatar
Dominic38
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1950
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:13 pm
Location: Campobasso
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Dominic38 »

LITO wrote:tell me one thing , where did tram-lover get his notes according to you ?
Are you kidding me? The answer is yes of course!
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118012182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The comment is.New, from Centralbank Munich -----> You read? Or do I enlarge it?
Last edited by Dominic38 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dserrano Statistics updated every day

NIGMM Statistics at 19/04/2014

NIG Statistics at 11/12/2013

Forza Lupi
User avatar
mico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:40 pm
Location: Fano (Pesaro e Urbino)

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by mico »

LITO wrote:tell me one thing , where did tram-love get his notes according to you ?
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118012182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I read "from Centralbank Munich" and Munich is in :flag-de: Germany, don't you?
User avatar
LITO
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6684
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:09 am
Location: Bourg la Reine , France

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by LITO »

mico wrote:
LITO wrote:tell me one thing , where did tram-love get his notes according to you ?
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118012182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I read "from Centralbank Munich" and Munich is in :flag-de: Germany, don't you?
okay I see , I just thought he meant those were brand new notes made in Munich :?... I am sorry but I just needed an answer and certainly not all that crap :(
good night
Lito en dilettante
URL: https://my.flightmemory.com/airlito
User avatar
Dominic38
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1950
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:13 pm
Location: Campobasso
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Dominic38 »

LITO wrote:okay I see , I just thought he meant those were brand new notes made in Munich :?... I am sorry but I just needed an answer and certainly not all that crap :(
good night
You don't know what to say? You don't know what to say? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah.
I'm an asshole and a bastard, but I'm right.
Dserrano Statistics updated every day

NIGMM Statistics at 19/04/2014

NIG Statistics at 11/12/2013

Forza Lupi
User avatar
googlejaps
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3228
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by googlejaps »

Dominic38 wrote:There is no mention of this? https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118012182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Excuse me but I knew that the notes go enter the place where you will get.
So this user is a faker location right?
Please modified the notes of this user.
This is a clear violation of the rules and the hit has not yet been moderate.
See here too. https://it.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... 0&inthit=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Unfortunately changing the location of the user is not an option.

If a user makes an uninteresting hit, a moderator can moderate it
If a user is faking notes, the cleaning girls team can clean them
If a user enters a not in a wrong location, he must correct this himself by entering a support ticket.

So the only way to get this note edited, is to contact and ask the user to change it.

PS. I think it's important to say that there are actually 2 kinds of users. The ones that use the location where they received the note, and the ones that use the location where they entered the note into the system (usually their home town). It's clear that the vast majority of users choose the first option, but that doesn't mean that the second option is considered location faking.
User avatar
Dominic38
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1950
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:13 pm
Location: Campobasso
Contact:

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Dominic38 »

googlejaps wrote:
Dominic38 wrote:There is no mention of this? https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=118012182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Excuse me but I knew that the notes go enter the place where you will get.
So this user is a faker location right?
Please modified the notes of this user.
This is a clear violation of the rules and the hit has not yet been moderate.
See here too. https://it.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... 0&inthit=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Unfortunately changing the location of the user is not an option.

If a user makes an uninteresting hit, a moderator can moderate it
If a user is faking notes, the cleaning girls team can clean them
If a user enters a not in a wrong location, he must correct this himself by entering a support ticket.

So the only way to get this note edited, is to contact and ask the user to change it.

PS. I think it's important to say that there are actually 2 kinds of users. The ones that use the location where they received the note, and the ones that use the location where they entered the note into the system (usually their home town). It's clear that the vast majority of users choose the first option, but that doesn't mean that the second option is considered location faking.
For the rules of EBT, not for me, the second option is considered location faking.
So thanks googlejaps.
I asked the user to change the location of insertion by PM, but he still didn't answer me.
Dserrano Statistics updated every day

NIGMM Statistics at 19/04/2014

NIG Statistics at 11/12/2013

Forza Lupi
Post Reply

Return to “Feedback and Development”