Highest Short Codes (Updated on 01.01.2026)

Various EBT statistics can be posted here

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus

presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by presidente »

g.s.51 wrote:
presidente wrote:FINALLY!!!

:note-10: ITALY J007C2 S060
I think S0605...
Right or false?
STRIKE!!!
User avatar
giulcenc
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 8596
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:53 pm
Location: Riccò del Golfo + Lerici (SP - Italy)
Contact:

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by giulcenc »

presidente wrote:FINALLY!!!

:note-10: ITALY J007C2 S060
Sorry presidente, I found a :note-10: J007H1 S0619 just today in :flag-it: Lerici :wink:
The signature is Trichet, of course.
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by presidente »

giulcenc wrote:
presidente wrote:FINALLY!!!

:note-10: ITALY J007C2 S060
Sorry presidente, I found a :note-10: J007H1 S0619 just today in :flag-it: Lerici :wink:
The signature is Trichet, of course.
:evil: :evil: :evil:
User avatar
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 7434
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by Crazy Bob »

If anyone with a J/S Trichet :note-10: is coming to the meeting in Firenze, I'd be happy to change one for another 10 euro... (and of course I won't enter the note I receive from you :P)
User avatar
g.s.51
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 920
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by g.s.51 »

giulcenc wrote:
presidente wrote:FINALLY!!!

:note-10: ITALY J007C2 S060
Sorry presidente, I found a :note-10: J007H1 S0619 just today in :flag-it: Lerici :wink:
The signature is Trichet, of course.
Is it H1 or H3, because of S0619?
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/
Les eurobillets 2002-2007
Les eurobillets 2002-2009
Les eurobillets 2002-2011
Les eurobillets Millésime 2002 - Millésime 2013
User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4242
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by Elmo »

Crazy Bob wrote:If anyone with a J/S Trichet :note-10: is coming to the meeting in Firenze, I'd be happy to change one for another 10 euro... (and of course I won't enter the note I receive from you :P)
Come on, don't be lazy, just go and search for yourself! By the time the meeting takes place the Italian Trichet :note-10: will be circulating more freely! :twisted: :wink:
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by presidente »

giulcenc wrote:
presidente wrote:FINALLY!!!

:note-10: ITALY J007C2 S060
Sorry presidente, I found a :note-10: J007H1 S0619 just today in :flag-it: Lerici :wink:
The signature is Trichet, of course.
Sorry Giulcenc... :note-10: J007H3 S060... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12714
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:51 am

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by presidente »

Elmo wrote:
Crazy Bob wrote:If anyone with a J/S Trichet :note-10: is coming to the meeting in Firenze, I'd be happy to change one for another 10 euro... (and of course I won't enter the note I receive from you :P)
Come on, don't be lazy, just go and search for yourself! By the time the meeting takes place the Italian Trichet :note-10: will be circulating more freely! :twisted: :wink:
I spent one today but I have the other one in my pocket, I can show you during the meeting
Luis.
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:44 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by Luis. »

got a :note-20: P018F5 X335... this evening
Gruß, Luise. :wink:
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by Ewri »

:note-10: G/ X575
Attachments
g015.jpg
g015.jpg (15.27 KiB) Viewed 1124 times
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by Ewri »

:note-50: J059H4 S351
User avatar
Adela.Merchan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:07 am
Location: Madrid - Spain

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by Adela.Merchan »

Ewri wrote::note-10: G/ X575
Sorry, Ewri... :wink:

:note-10: G015I5 / X571
User: Calasparra

Reported on the Spanish forum on Jun 30th.
Cita del día:
"El secreto de la felicidad no está en hacer siempre lo que se quiere sino en querer siempre lo que se hace." (León Tolstói, novelista ruso)

Quote of the day:
"The secret of happiness is not always doing what one wants, but to love what one does." (Leo Tolstoy, russian writer)
User avatar
-STAR-
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:23 am
Location: 1100 Wien [Vienna, Austria]
Contact:

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by -STAR- »

Recent & 1000 day Stats | EBT Profile | AT Short Codes | VIE Revisited
30.08.2010 • U2 • 360° • Praterstadion • Vienna • Austria • I was there!
User avatar
Zwedenfan
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 987
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:31 am

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by Zwedenfan »

:note-10: L046E2 - U**380

In :flag-fr: Mougins

http://nl.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=82585802" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
109 hits: 94 :flag-be: :flag-be: | 2 :flag-be: :flag-fr: | 1 :flag-it: :flag-be: | 5 :flag-nl: :flag-be: | 3 :flag-de: :flag-be: | 1 :flag-si: :flag-be: | 1 BGR :flag-be:
1 :flag-de: :flag-be: :flag-be:

Notes entered in: :flag-be: / :flag-fr: / :flag-it: / :flag-nl: / :flag-de: / :flag-uk: / /MC
User avatar
Calasparra
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1198
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:29 pm
Location: Calasparra (Murcia)

Re: Highest Short Codes (Updated on 14.06.2010)

Post by Calasparra »

:note-10: G015I6 X571
Encierros de Calasparra, del 3 al 8 de septiembre
http://www.cuevasdemurcia.com
http://www.calasparra.org
Post Reply

Return to “EuroBillTracker Statistics”