Avatar of the Month - February 2008

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who has the Avatar of the Month February 2008? (You find the rules at the beginning of this thread)

Poll ended at Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:37 pm

Phaseolus
2
3%
k a j a k
1
1%
gergapsek
8
11%
sen-chuan
5
7%
claudio vda
13
19%
melitikus
7
10%
*anneli*
15
21%
yoto
9
13%
tejtej
4
6%
LonaPo
6
9%
 
Total votes: 70

User avatar
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 16836
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:24 am
Location: Bordeaux
Contact:

Post by Kleman »

i vote LonaPo

and I want to nominate Gerlin
Image
Mes stats

Monde: 28
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

MILLIONNAIRE !!!

Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353

Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
User avatar
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5762
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
Contact:

Post by debemaks »

I voted for the heraldic shield of Claudio VDA and I want to nominate the new logo of Presidente
Image
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
User avatar
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: Italy - €U
Contact:

Post by starcapitan »

I 'd like to marry . . ops nominate . . LonaPo
:flag-it: :flag-si:
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA :flag-it:
girls legs SUPERFAN
User avatar
LeBaron
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 878
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:22 pm
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

Post by LeBaron »

Presidente gets my nomination too.
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

Kleman wrote: I want to nominate Gerlin
Image
thats nice .... thanks !
I am what I am
User avatar
schweiz1969
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:04 am
Location: Legnago (Verona)

Post by schweiz1969 »

A nomination for "my" Presidente
Click here for my statistics

aNobii: Schweiz69
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

List of Nominations

packbell - 4 nominations from jabosa2, *anneli*, dargqui, sen-chuan
Image

dargqui - 1 nomination from eddydevries
Image

sorban - 2 nominations from k a j a k, Saosan
Image

vévé - 2 nominations from B I V O L, Donald
Image

demontventoux - 2 nominations from Gerlin, adameus23
Image

presidente - 7 nominations from TARAPIATAPIOCA, Tommy76, lozingaro, suntzu, debemaks, LeBaron, schweiz1969
Image

Gerlin - 1 nomination from Kleman
Image
Last edited by Donald on Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2008

Post by Donald »

...and the winners are:

1) *anneli* - Avatar of the Month February 2008 - Congratulations, anneli!
Image

2) claudio vda
Image

3) yoto
Image

4) gergapsek
Image

5) melitikus
Image
User avatar
jabosa2
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7704
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:22 pm
Location: St.Annaland

Post by jabosa2 »

Congratz *anneli* :P :D :P
Steun het Nederlandse Rode Kruis.
www.rodekruis.nl/
My stats
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

Congratulations to *anneli*!!
User avatar
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 16836
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:24 am
Location: Bordeaux
Contact:

Post by Kleman »

congratulations *anneli*

and to all the participants
Mes stats

Monde: 28
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

MILLIONNAIRE !!!

Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353

Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo »

congratulations *anneli*

Can I still nominate: then I nominate Sorban
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
*anneli*
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:15 am
Location: Masku, Finland

Post by *anneli* »

Thanks :)

My avatar is a finnish comic hero "Kiroileva siili" (in english: Swearing hedgehog)
Rahaa on ku roskaa ja roska on ku p*skaa ja p*ska ei lopu koskaa!

http://www.anneli81.vuodatus.net
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

makes me smile - I voted for *anneli* too !! :) :D
I am what I am
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

I nominate vévé
Locked

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”