Euro tracking discussion in English
Moderators: Fons , avij , Phaseolus
magpie
Euro-Master
Posts: 3286 Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:
Post
by magpie » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:25 pm
Fjon wrote: X R007/8/9/11
Today I got a
X R010
jack_isidore
Euro-Master
Posts: 1837 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Wien, Österreich
Post
by jack_isidore » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:56 pm
in the list on page one the
f002 are missing. the series are split into duisenberg and trichet (starting at n **03*******.)
klapotec
Euro-Master
Posts: 2630 Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:18 pm
Location: Steiermark / Štajerska / Styria
Post
by klapotec » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:09 pm
jack_isidore wrote: in the list on page one the
f002 are missing. the series are split into duisenberg and trichet (starting at n **03*******.)
N**03 are Trichet too? I've only seen F002 N**04 Trichet
till now, but I haven't watched them too closely, only the latter caught my eye.
wisi
Forum Administrator
Posts: 1211 Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 1:28 pm
Location: Spenge.HF.OWL.NRW.DE.EU
Contact:
Post
by wisi » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:33 pm
hmm, I don't have many 100 eur bills. but are austrian trichet not always N**1 ?
klapotec
Euro-Master
Posts: 2630 Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:18 pm
Location: Steiermark / Štajerska / Styria
Post
by klapotec » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:15 pm
wisi wrote: hmm, I don't have many 100 eur bills. but are austrian trichet not always N**1 ?
Only the
, all the other values haven't gone to such high serial numbers yet (they're separate for each value).
leofer40
Euro-Master
Posts: 2453 Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:38 am
Location: Amadora, Portugal
Contact:
Post
by leofer40 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:22 pm
I already got 2
U012 / M38* bills, Trichet
jack_isidore
Euro-Master
Posts: 1837 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Wien, Österreich
Post
by jack_isidore » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:39 pm
klapotec wrote: jack_isidore wrote: in the list on page one the
f002 are missing. the series are split into duisenberg and trichet (starting at n **03*******.)
N**03 are Trichet too? I've only seen F002 N**04 Trichet
till now, but I haven't watched them too closely, only the latter caught my eye.
yes, i've had a few. but most of the
trichets start with n**04. i suppose, that the oesterreichische nationalbank simply started with the trichets where they stopped producing the old duisenberg-notes.
Ralf
Euro-Master
Posts: 7382 Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
Contact:
Post
by Ralf » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:27 pm
The pooling notes 5eu F005 Trichet serienumers start with:
N38
N39
N45
N46
N53
N58
N59
So bit strange that there are so many different once I think.
Fons
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790 Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands
Post
by Fons » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:13 pm
Ralf wrote: The pooling notes 5eu F005 Trichet serienumers start with:
N38
N39
N45
N46
N53
N58
N59
So bit strange that there are so many different once I think.
On Austrian notes you have to take a look at numbers 3, 4 and 5.
androl
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318 Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:
Post
by androl » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:08 pm
wisi wrote: hmm, I don't have many 100 eur bills. but are austrian trichet not always N**1 ?
5€ from N**07? or N**08
10€ from N**0921
100€ from N**03?
500€ from N**015
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
ErGo
Euro-Master
Posts: 6201 Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:12 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Contact:
Post
by ErGo » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:02 am
jack_isidore wrote: yes, i've had a few. but most of the
trichets start with n**04. i suppose, that the oesterreichische nationalbank simply started with the trichets where they stopped producing the old duisenberg-notes.
I have some
F002 notes with Trichet-signature too and most starts with **4**, four with **039, and the lowest one starts here with number **03899*****!
jack_isidore
Euro-Master
Posts: 1837 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Wien, Österreich
Post
by jack_isidore » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:13 am
i`ve got my first
j031** note.
is such one already registrated?
thomas
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 395 Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:24 pm
Location: Bonn, Germany
Contact:
Post
by thomas » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:36 pm
ErGo wrote: and the lowest one starts here with number **03899*****!
Or even **03888, and if entries at
http://www.eurotracer.net/statistics/no ... ?qid=32888 are correct, the border line might be between **03884 and **03888
Fons
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790 Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands
Post
by Fons » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:21 pm
The first post needs an update I think....
not even all new Trichet signature shortcodes are mentioned....
androl
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318 Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:
Post
by androl » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:26 pm
I have here a 5€ Trichet N..0760 F005
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."