MyMinicity - Build your own city here

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo »

I'm visiting again ..... tnx for your visit's last 10 days
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

adameus23 wrote:Wow Gerlin, you have a really population-boost going on!

Tell me / us your secret, I wanna have that, too! ;)
sorry for answering late ... -- > couldn't use my right hand for a view days cause suddenly I was unable to move my right thumb and got something in hospital to fix my hand which made it quite difficult to use the pc ... 8O
it's no secret adameus - but when there was hardly anyone visiting and I needed transport (etc) as you know, I just set off and visited other cities ( whose owners I found in some of your cities and posted there : "I need transport"... ;) ) and obviously some came for a visit .. mostly without posting/talking ... :lol:
happy that you are back, LonaPo !! missed you :D - by the way - I saw my daughter had a hit with you recently :)
... and I have my little grandson from Finland here for a weekend visit !!! :D
I am what I am
User avatar
3948
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 921
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:42 pm
Location: home is where the heart is

Post by 3948 »

I guess most don't care much anymore.
I only get visits from LonaPo and Gerlin...

8O
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

well - I think some more are visiting, but not always posting ...
and adameus is also visiting - just now I think he has to learn too much for his final exam ......
by the way I just LOVE your location - 'home is where my heart is' .. it is also a wonderful song ... :)
I am what I am
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

3948 wrote:I guess most don't care much anymore.
I only get visits from LonaPo and Gerlin...

8O
As Gerlin said already, I'm visiting, too!
But I was away the whole weekend. Gerlin's guess was wrong, my three exams are over, now just the oral exam is left and I have month until that!
Now I'll visit all cities again ;)
User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo »

I'm visiting each day, but sometimes ... my posts disappear 8O
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

I need a new list .. I always have to 'jump' from page to page - back and forward - for the different visits ...
people who frequently visit Gerlins:
http://gerlins.myminicity.com/xml
Gerlin (Gerlin's :industry:http://gerlins.myminicity.com/indtransport:http://gerlins.myminicity.com/tra
security:http://gerlins.myminicity.com/secenvironment:http://gerlins.myminicity.com/env)
Adameus(adameus-town)
LonaPo(pikapoka)
3948(rummen)
dargqui(tardeado)
maruchípolis(http://maruch.myminicity.com/trahttp://maruch.myminicity.com/ind)
ebt-tornio
Monica(dvd-ed2k)
Mystere(Eurobt.eu)
kugelville()
Neunkirch(Robin)
Trollfjord()
Martina City()
:D new city: (I hope he will visit frequently too ;)
Hohenner (Irrer Ivan)
Greenland ()


people who visit Gerlins sometimes:
sporteam(http://sporteam.myminicity.com/xmlhttp://sporteam.myminicity.com/ind)
schazstadt
bitnja
...
Last edited by Gerlin on Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am what I am
User avatar
Irrer Ivan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany

Post by Irrer Ivan »

Now You can also visit Hohenner ...
Would You like to visit my Zoo ???
User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo »

Nice (for now small) city :)
I need a police academy 8)
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Irrer Ivan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany

Post by Irrer Ivan »

You have also a nice city, I just visit it :D
Would You like to visit my Zoo ???
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

Irrer Ivan - if you want I can add your city to 'our' list (with a link which finds out, what a city needs currently :) ).....
I am what I am
User avatar
Irrer Ivan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany

Post by Irrer Ivan »

Hello Gerlin,

that would be very kind of You :D
Would You like to visit my Zoo ???
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

Done !!! .. you are welcome for a coffee
I am what I am
User avatar
Irrer Ivan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Taufkirchen (bei München), Germany

Post by Irrer Ivan »

Thanks, I will visit the other cities frequently, just to see how they will grow.
And some of them are already really big cities :)
Would You like to visit my Zoo ???
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

post a message when you visit ... by the way - do you have the same ID all the time or does it change with rebooting ? .... if it changes, then you can visit more than once a day .. ;)
I am what I am
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”