Stamped notes

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

I was too surprised to talk :oops: ... but maybe he recognized me from TV or the newspaper :oops: ... I'll ask next time.
User avatar
Ralf
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7382
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Ralf »

Yes very funny is this :) :lol:
User avatar
jabosa2
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7704
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:22 pm
Location: St.Annaland

Post by jabosa2 »

Really a very nice story. I hope the shopkeeper starts to enter again. I would to see his face when he see that he has spoken with Bhoeyb.. :D :D
Steun het Nederlandse Rode Kruis.
www.rodekruis.nl/
My stats
User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4243
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Post by Elmo »

bhoeyb wrote:...And I need glasses to see the small code.
You should have told the shopkeeper about me, I might find out all his
shortcodes!

Or perhaps better not, if the shopkeeper bocomes an EBT-fundamentalist cracking shortcodes would take all my life! :?
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
simonluv
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contact:

Post by simonluv »

I recently entered a Italian printed €5 note with CONTAZIONE BSK stamped on it, in Dublin. Does anyone know what it means?

Thanks
User avatar
alex77r
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2282
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:24 pm
Location: London Heathrow (UK)
Contact:

Post by alex77r »

"CONTAZIONE" sounds italian

I found this :
http://www.sicurglobal.it/html/ilgruppo.html

The "B" may be for "Banca"
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
User avatar
Fjon
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1071
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Bray, Ireland

Post by Fjon »

I've asked the italian forum to see if they can shed some light!
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

Maybe, I have stamped 10 notes or so with my stamp. Here is my 2nd stamped hit:D .... it's working 8) .
Enii

Post by Enii »

Wow what a quick result after stamping a note. You must be so pleased, hope, he becomes a regular user!
eniddublin
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:02 am

Post by eniddublin »

Enii wrote:Wow what a quick result after stamping a note. You must be so pleased, hope, he becomes a regular user!
It appears that he only entered the one note and then disappeared off the radar! Pity
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

Another stamped note hit 8O :D !
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

And by stamping one note Bert got also 16 other notes registered :)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Enii

Post by Enii »

Well done. BhoeyB! Stamping pays off!
User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4270
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb »

Enii wrote:Well done. BhoeyB! Stamping pays off!
Yes, I'm very happy with the result :D .
User avatar
Fonzie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:16 pm
Location: Stadskanaal, The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Fonzie »

Enii wrote:Stamping pays off!
Up until today I marked 188 notes using my printer... none were found yet, so a few months ago I decided to stop. But... today my new rubber stamp arrived and I stamped antoher 40 notes.
I will try to stamp about 10% of my notes and see what they do :-)
Niet meer zo fanatiek als ooit maar is nu al voor het 8ste jaar aan het invoeren... Overigens is een klein deel van mijn biljetten gestempeld met de ebt url
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”