HITS
Moderator: doctorwho
- debemaks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5763
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
- Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
- Contact:
Re: HITS
Congratz ewri for the 9th oldest hit on the site or the 2nd oldest hit among
.
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
Re: HITS
Really fantastic.. keep it up guys
Re: HITS
Thanks guys.
It was the last note I wanted to key in yesterday, I chose the note amongst some others I keyed in today and I thought that it would be a hit, but not such a great one
I've had 5 hits in the last 3 days, so I just can't complain.
It was the last note I wanted to key in yesterday, I chose the note amongst some others I keyed in today and I thought that it would be a hit, but not such a great one
I've had 5 hits in the last 3 days, so I just can't complain.
Re: HITS
My 48th hit http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=51241330, makes Ans, my top hitpartner, surpassing 7th placed Hoppa.
Now, a more difficult task to find a note from the top 2.
thanks also to Sharatan3 for this http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=47263306. The first hit I could predict, cause it had Sharatan3's mark in the corner.
Now, a more difficult task to find a note from the top 2.
thanks also to Sharatan3 for this http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=47263306. The first hit I could predict, cause it had Sharatan3's mark in the corner.
- Math Murderer
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:19 pm
- Location: Erfurt, Germany
- Contact:
- Spanier_20
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 800
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:47 pm
- Location: Nürnberg - Germany
Re: HITS
That's a very nice hit, Ewri. Keep up the good work.
http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=51119751
http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=51119751
Re: HITS
He's one lucky tracker. Not so frequent, but yet such an international hit.Sharatan3 wrote:That's a very nice hit, Ewri. Keep up the good work.
http://en.eurobilltracker.eu/notes/?id=51119751

