What is it? (Game)

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

Some part of a McDonald's building mirrored.

but might be part of the background - not visible on the whole pic ;)
Image
Last edited by Gerlin on Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

Part of a football stadium?
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

some part of a McDonald's building mirrored
part of a football stadium
I am what I am
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

train station?
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

ice skating area?
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

some part of a McDonald's building mirrored
part of a football stadium
train station
ice skating area


1st little hint : ... it's far away ....
I am what I am
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

Gerlin wrote:
1st little hint : ... it's far away ....
You mean: it's on the moon (it can be, with this empty background)? Or is that too far?
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

Is it in Australia?
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

Australia is right - but what ?
I am what I am
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

I really don't know what to ask next..... any hints?
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

Where did the picture go :?: :!: :roll:
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

sorry - to give the next hint I made the pic larger, but I can't post now - my server went down :( - I hope it will work again tomorrow

_____________
ok - adameus hosted the bigger one for me meanwhile - THANKS !
here we go :
Image
I am what I am
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

Backwindow of a (Australian...... :wink: ) car :?:
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

That is correct - Eriks !!
I waited .... sigh, but my server is still not working - so I'll post the whole pic as soon as it works...as well as some more pics to show this car ... :)
I am what I am
User avatar
Gerlin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2643
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Post by Gerlin »

Adameus hosted my pics again :) !!! - thanks !!

Image
actually it is on the side window of the bus

Image
THIS is the back ;)

Image
this is part of the front window

Image
this is me beside the bus somewhere in the outback

Image
my toes
in the bus , watching the colours changing at sunset at Ayers Rock


during our 5 weeks trip to Australia 5 years ago we rent this bus and drove 8000 kilometres with it in 2 weeks .... it was a nice and cosy home :)
___________
your turn Eriks :) !!!
I am what I am
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”