Which beer do you prefer?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
Tombola
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:16 pm
Location: Salzburg, Austria

Which beer do you prefer?

Post by Tombola »

I prefer Austrian Märzen beer, Bavarian Hell and Bavarian Weißbier.

My favourite Austrian Märzen: Stiegl Goldbräu from Salzburg, preferrably draught.
Funny detail: I think Stiegl is the only Austrian brewery which still delivers the beer with a horse carriage to some pubs. And I live on one of the routes. So every time I hear a horse in my street I know that the next pub is getting beer ;-)

My favourite Bavarian Hell (which I am drinking at the moment): Hacker Pschorr Münchner Hell from Munich.

My favourite Weißbier: Hacker Pschorr Hefe Weiße from Munich.
However, I also like Freilassinger Weißbierbrauerei, a Weißbier brewed by a small beer pub in Freilassing, Bavaria, only a few minutes from the Austrian border. But this beer isn't sold in shops.


What about you?
Tombola & Hias: Klasse statt Masse!

86/98 Bezirke of Austria
681/2358 "Gemeinden” of Austria
85/443 Kreise of Germany
114/114 Dots in Austria
314 Eu Dots
15 W Dots
User avatar
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3621
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by suntzu »

Super Bock Stout ... f o l l o w . t h e . l i n k
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
User avatar
westwind
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1349
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:20 am
Location: Lithuania

Post by westwind »

We have another "beer" thread already :wink:
User avatar
Tombola
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:16 pm
Location: Salzburg, Austria

Post by Tombola »

That's strange... I used the "Search" function with the keyword "beer" before starting the thread. I didn't find the other thread...
Tombola & Hias: Klasse statt Masse!

86/98 Bezirke of Austria
681/2358 "Gemeinden” of Austria
85/443 Kreise of Germany
114/114 Dots in Austria
314 Eu Dots
15 W Dots
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”