Job opportunities for EBTers and related

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Job opportunities for EBTers and related

Post by Phaseolus »

I am opening this topic - as it already exists on our French forum.

This topic could be a place of exchange regarding job opportunities.

For example, I am offering a position of Sales Assistant, located in Gennevilliers, North-West Suburb of Paris ; I need some who speaks fluent English AND French ; any other language is welcome. Please click on my signature for information.

OlivierTNT is offering two positions for short-term contrats in Tignes, which is one of the finest French ski resort. More details here

I hope I am not off-topic ; but obviously, this is the off-topic section. :lol:
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”