EBT Top-50 Songs > count down 9 days to go

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

EBT Top-50 Songs > count down 9 days to go

Post by €€F »

Hi,

I am organising for all EBT-people a top-50 songs.

Create your own Top-15 with favorite music songs.
Can be any song in any style.
Nr. 1 gets 15 points, nr. 15 gets 1 point.

I accumulate all points and produce a top-50.

You can put in your votes until 23-12-2007 noon (12.00)
Around X-Mas I will create the top-50

Some rules :
- Only Votes by PM
- Number your votes from 1-15
- You are allowed to have same artist in your list, but with a maximum of three times
- send in exactly a top-15.. not 14 or 16 or 1
- you are allowed only 1 vote for 15 songs
- send in artist and the name of the song , not one of both..
- you can only send in a list but not make changes afterwards!
If one of these rules are broken I reply to you


HAVE FUN

SO > PM ME YOUR TOP-50 !!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by €€F on Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3286
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:

Re: EBT Top-50 Songs

Post by magpie »

€€F wrote:SO > PM ME YOUR TOP-50 !!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I'm not able to send you a PM because the system replaces the € by some &xyz;-Stuff.... :twisted:
User avatar
sen-chuan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4433
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:33 pm
Location: Jesolo (Venezia)
Contact:

Post by sen-chuan »

wrong :lol:
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 18.09.2026
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Re: EBT Top-50 Songs

Post by €€F »

magpie wrote:
€€F wrote:SO > PM ME YOUR TOP-50 !!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I'm not able to send you a PM because the system replaces the € by some &xyz;-Stuff.... :twisted:
copy past isn't working??
otherwise e-mal me ebaiba@home.nl
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13195
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Post by vermeer »

User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

Or use the following url :) (also a very good one)

http://top2007.radio2.nl/stemmen/page/t ... na_normaal
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

we have 4 votes so far..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

5 votes right now, 6th is coming by mail..

more wanted !!
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

I suppose Ede Staal and Hillsong are not allowed :lol: :lol: like the top 2000 (the one in the Netherlands). And I hope on a top 3 which is completely different from that same top 2000. The songs are OK, but allways the same..... :roll: ...... top 3.....
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

all bands are allowed
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

I added a small rule that you cannot make changes to your list after you have send it in!

Otherwise I can't keep up score..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

so far we are on 11 votes..

it's getting interesting now !!

more votes hoping for..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

14 votes so far!
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13195
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Post by vermeer »

I hope that there is more than EBT-related songs.

Pink Floyd: Money
Josie and the Pussycats: Money (That's What I Want)
Billy Idol: Money Money
Herman Finkers: Money
Bruce Springsteen: Pay Me My Money Down
Dire Straits: Money For Nothing

or just look here:

http://www.poemhunter.com/songs/money/
Eriks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 am
Location: Bilthoven, NL

Post by Eriks »

vermeer wrote:I hope that there is more than EBT-related songs.

Pink Floyd: Money
Josie and the Pussycats: Money (That's What I Want)
Billy Idol: Money Money
Herman Finkers: Money
Bruce Springsteen: Pay Me My Money Down
Dire Straits: Money For Nothing

or just look here:

http://www.poemhunter.com/songs/money/
Abba: Money, money, money
The Woodentops: It's your money I'm after baby
VanHalen: Big fat money
Beatles: Can't buy me love
Little Richard: Money honey
Etc, etc, etc :wink:

But...... Is there any chance Bohemian rhapsody will be on No. 1 in the EBT top 50 too 8O
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”