The Impossible Quiz

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 11851
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:43 am
Location: Ferrara, Italy

The Impossible Quiz

Post by ravestorm »

See how many questions you can answer before it's Game Over. Sounds simple? Think again... the questions are BASTARD hard and require obscure insane logic, super fast reactions or just pure luck to answer correctly.
It's not actually impossible though, just really really hard. GOOD LUCK!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143


I reached 40th question
Last edited by ravestorm on Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
User avatar
Zjonbelz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: Kaulille, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Zjonbelz »

Reached 42.... damn this is hard!
User avatar
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3621
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by suntzu »

Level 62 but i was stupid since i still had 2 skips available.
Funny game ... but sometimes not very logical though.
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
User avatar
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3621
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by suntzu »

65 without skips

Image
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
User avatar
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3621
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by suntzu »

74
Image
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13193
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Post by vermeer »

Boring
User avatar
etty
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:01 pm
Location: Škofja Loka, Slovenia

Post by etty »

lol, good one

i also reached 42, and decided i'll continue tomorrow :lol:
I know... the past will catch you up as you run faster... I know...
Quizmaster
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 682
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:14 am
Location: Amsterdam

Post by Quizmaster »

Impossible, no logic, just unreasonable.
My Profile
-> If you carry notes with you to a distant location, why not use the comment field to tell us (roughly) where they went? <-
User avatar
Schlauchen
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 944
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:52 pm
Location: Kleinschwarzenbach / Helmbrechts / Franconia / Germany
Contact:

Post by Schlauchen »

I was very frustrated after trying several times... I think I reached question Nr. 7 or 8 :cry:
User avatar
hydkuno
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by hydkuno »

I reached 54 but after maybe the 20th try and with skipping the Duck-Image Question.
I survived the EBT Dot Hunting World Tour 2008.

Der MN-Blog
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

level 56
I did this before but and came farther but don't remember the correct answer of 56. Also, it is wrong, why does "boggy" not work?
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

Somewhy the duck question was completely logical for me. Just checked the options and clicked the correct choice right away. Wonder how I managed ;)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
hydkuno
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by hydkuno »

Dakkus wrote:Somewhy the duck question was completely logical for me. Just checked the options and clicked the correct choice right away. Wonder how I managed ;)
Really? I've clicked every part of the Duck, but every Choice was wrong.
I survived the EBT Dot Hunting World Tour 2008.

Der MN-Blog
User avatar
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3621
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by suntzu »

You`ve missed the right part
If someone needs any help i can give some (until the level i`ve reached) by PM, if i posted here wouldn´t be funny.
I advise that the help should be a last resort, you`ll have problems in a level called the end of the world, it`s a bomb level that (at least i had that problem) you don`t have a clue what you should do (i´ve passed it by accident) ... ahh ... no skips allowed in that one
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
User avatar
claudio vda
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9124
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm
Location: Bremen (DE) + Pisa (IT)
Contact:

Re: The Impossible Quiz

Post by claudio vda »

I arrived at the 39th question, but it was hard. Now I have to go, but perhaps I will try again later
:D
My statistics on EBTCHECK (Latest update 13.08.2026 )
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”