Avatar of the Month - January 2008

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who has the Avatar of the Month January 2008? (You find the rules at the beginning of this thread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:18 pm

€€F
6
7%
bin Lauri Œ
7
8%
presidente
0
No votes
Phaseolus
19
21%
sen-chuan
7
8%
schweiz1969
16
18%
k a j a k
17
19%
Fonzie
4
4%
gergapsek
12
13%
J.R.K.
1
1%
 
Total votes: 89

User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Avatar of the Month - January 2008

Post by Donald »

List of Candidates

1) €€F - Avatar of the Month, December 2007
Image

2) bin Lauri Œ
Image

3) presidente
Image

4) Phaseolus
Image

5) sen-chuan
Image

6) schweiz1969
Image

7) k a j a k
Image

8) Fonzie
Image

9) gergapsek
Image

10) J.R.K.
Image

The Rules

I like the avatar topic so much that I make a poll of it. I ask you for the avatar you like the best among all avatars used in the first half of this month. This poll will run until the 15th of this month. "This month" is the month in the title of this thread.

You can vote for 10 avatars, including the top 5 of last month (numbers 1 through 5 in the list of candidates above) and 5 new entries, which were found in the previous "Avatar of the Month" thread. (Numbers 6 through 10 in the list of candidates above)

If a candidate changes his avatar during the poll his votes will be annihilated. A change of avatar has occured when the picture in the list of candidates at the beginning of this posting has disappeared.

Only if there are more than 25 votes this month, there will be a poll next month as well.

The top 5 avatars from this poll will be candidates in next month's poll as well, provided that they have not changed in the meantime.

The top 5 avatars are found in a ranking process: The more votes, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of votes, their ranking depends on the order of appearance in the list of candidates: The lower the position in the list of candidates, the higher the ranking.

5 new entries to next month's poll will be found in this thread.

The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above. You can nominate only one new entry.

A nomination is a posting in which a registrated forum visitor writes that he/she nominates a certain avatar. Nominations can be made until the 25th of this month, midnight (GMT + 1) and only in this thread.

Avatar owners from the list of candidates, who have changed their avatar, cannot be nominated this month.

If a user, whose avatar has been nominated as a new entry, changes his/her avatar, which is indicated by the disappearance of the picture from the list of nominations, his/her avatar cannot participate in next month's poll.

The 5 new avatars for next month's poll are found in a ranking process: The more nominations, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of nominations, their ranking depends on the sequence of their nominations: The sooner the first nomination of an avatar, the higher its ranking.

The sequence of the avatars in the list of nominations corresponds with the temporal order of their first appearance in this list.
User avatar
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor

Post by B I V O L »

I voted k a j a k Image


and I nominate tejtej Image
User avatar
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: Italy - €U
Contact:

Post by starcapitan »

I voted sen-chuan

I renominate if possible bin Lauri Œ
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA :flag-it:
girls legs SUPERFAN
User avatar
suntzu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3621
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by suntzu »

Ivoted gergapsek
:flag-pt: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-si: :flag-nl: :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-es: hitting since March 2007
Anti-Stress Game
User avatar
k a j a k
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1491
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:17 pm
Location: Slovenija

Avatar of the Month - January 2008

Post by k a j a k »

I voted bin Lauri CE Image


and I nominate PIŠKOTEK Image
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

List of Nominations

tejtej - 1 nomination from B I V O L
Image

PIŠKOTEK - 1 nomination from k a j a k
Image

melitikus - 1 nomination from eddydevries
Image

romanm - 1nomination from LonaPo
Image

Magpie - 1 nomination from !Pretfles!
Image
Last edited by Donald on Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

starcapitan wrote:I voted sen-chuan
I renominate if possible bin Lauri Œ
The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above.
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

Donald wrote:
starcapitan wrote:I voted sen-chuan
I renominate if possible bin Lauri Œ
The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above.
You wouldn't have to either, because the top-5 are automatically nominated for the next month.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
eddydevries
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 20032
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Contact:

Post by eddydevries »

I voted €€F Image (again)


and I nominate melitikus Image
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.

Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
User avatar
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3286
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:

Post by magpie »

eddydevries wrote:I voted €€F Image (again)
Same here...
User avatar
demontventoux
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1233
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: Haaltert, Belgium

Post by demontventoux »

I voted Phaseolus.

Can I ask something?

The avater from €€f is for me nothing special, but he gets so many votes. What's "special" about that avater?
Collecting euro-coins and want to swap with me? Check this topic!!
Latest coin update: 04/09/2017
User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4242
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Post by Elmo »

Yach is the only town in Germany starting with Y.
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 16836
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:24 am
Location: Bordeaux
Contact:

Post by Kleman »

my vote go to Phaseolus :wink:

good luck everybody
Mes stats

Monde: 28
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

MILLIONNAIRE !!!

Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353

Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo »

My vote's for: K a j a k

And I nominate Romanm Image
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
!Pretfles!
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
Contact:

Post by !Pretfles! »

I nominate Magpie
Image
I love Kermit
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
Locked

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”