State Quarters porgram quiz

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4933
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
Location: Away from home (once again)
Contact:

State Quarters porgram quiz

Post by Jes »

Hello! I discovered a new game (quiz) in the web!

Do you know State Quarters? could you recognize it in case the texts would dissapear?

I did get the test and I answered 80% correctly!! 8O :D !! I'm a good collector! don't you thiink so?


<div id="mfQuizScore" style="width:350px; padding:10px; margin:10px 0; border:2px #ff8115 solid; background-color:#ffffff; font-family:Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#ff8115; font-weight:bold; font-size:18px;">
<a href="http://mentalfloss.com/quiz/quiz.php?q=82" style="font-size:20px; color:#00a0c6;">Quarter Backs</a><br/>
<br/>
Score: 80% (16 out of 20)
</div>

What about you? :twisted:
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
User avatar
adameus23
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3257
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Moers, NRW, Germany
Contact:

Post by adameus23 »

Sorry Jes, but HTML isn't working in this forum, at least I see the code and not your link!

You'll have to change it to BBCode ;)
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

Score: 45% (9 out of 20)
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”