Hit letter...

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

Post Reply
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Hit letter...

Post by Olivier »

For those (like me) who have not had the chance yet of getting an e-mail telling they have FINALY got their first hit... could someone put it under? :-)
I wish to know what it looks like!
Do you get the congrats of the webmaster?
Is it a colourfull email?

O.
User avatar
BogPoet
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1249
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:05 am
Location: Loulé/Lisboa

Post by BogPoet »

EuroBillTracker.com wrote:Hello BogPoet, this is the EuroBillTracker.com website.
Your Bill
Serial M****3897***
was found by user Marrokina.

Login to the site : http://www.eurobilltracker.com , check your bill
report and see how your bill traveled on a map! Look for the one with the
star on the right!
Or just follow this link:
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... &id=850366

Follow your bills in their tracks
EuroBillTracker Webmaster
This is from the (fake) hit I got with my sister.
Tracking (again) Image
wouter
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: Meppel, Drenthe, NL

Post by wouter »

I wanted to know i too. So when the beta version of the site on Avij's server came online I made a hit with myself :twisted:
The Force is like Duck-tape, it has a dark side, a light side and it holds the universe together.
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

I wish I get one, one day... For the moment... still nothing! :(
Marja
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 3:15 pm
Location: Donabate, Ireland

Post by Marja »

Olivier, if you're living in Canada how do you expect a hit! Or are you there temporary? I noticed you had quite a number of notes entered already. I didn't know they use the Euro in Canada as a payment method? Can you explain?

Thanks!
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

Hello Marja!
I have lived in France for 10 months when the coins and the bills started to circulate through all Europe. That was the (great) time I could play either. Now, I have a very good (and patient) friend who writes down all the euros he uses for me, so I can still play by procuration.
No hit for my own bills, neither for the new ones.

I think the reason is there is less players in Paris than in Belgium, though there are more people living in Paris.

In Canada, we use the canadian dollar.
Anyway, this july, my brother and parents come to visit me. They will bring brand new bills to change them here into CAD dollars. I will registrer all! :-)

Where are you from, Marja? Do you have already entered many notes?

CU soon!

Olivier
User avatar
BogPoet
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1249
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:05 am
Location: Loulé/Lisboa

Post by BogPoet »

Olivier wrote: Where are you from, Marja? Do you have already entered many notes?
Ireland, maybe? At least, that's what's in the Location field... :roll: And if she's the same Marja that's registered on EBT, she entered 101 bills.
Tracking (again) Image
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”