Problem with new server?
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
Problem with new server?
When I open EBT I'm logged in, when I want to see my notes I'm not. I enter my info, I'm logged in and back to the 1st page. I click my notes, I'm not logged in etc. etc. Finally I open 1st page again and want to enter notest in advanced mode and get error message:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/eurobill/html/newlayout.php on line 37
Warning: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
PS. It's not a smile, it's ( 28 ) without spaces.
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/eurobill/html/newlayout.php on line 37
Warning: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
PS. It's not a smile, it's ( 28 ) without spaces.
Code: Select all
Invalid SQL query in bill count
Warning: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0- avij
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 6191
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
- Location: Helsinki Finland
- Contact:
D'oh, sorry, it was my fault. My backup script makes some rather big files in the /tmp directory and looks like it doesn't delete them as it should and as a consequence the /tmp directory filled up, causing various problems. It should be OK now though, but I'd recommend checking that the notes you've entered today are OK in the database. I usually visit EBTForum a few times during my day at work, but today I was exceptionally busy with work and I didn't have time to browse EBTForum earlier today so I'd have noticed the problem.
Re: Problem with new server?
Than you must choose 'Disable Smilies in this post'Finn wrote:
PS. It's not a smile, it's ( 28 ) without spaces.
Than can you write (28)
- avij
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 6191
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
- Location: Helsinki Finland
- Contact:
While we're at it, it looks like there was a small break (a few minutes max) in international connectivity to EBT just a while ago. I was able to browse EBT just fine from home, but I wasn't able to reach other non-Finnish sites from the computer serving EBT website. I happened to be at my computer when I noticed the problem and pinpointed the problem to a router at the ISP. There have been some slight problems like this before, I'll have to keep a closer eye on them from now on.





