Blog

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
lars2001
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 539
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:46 am
Location: Terborg, The Netherlands

Blog

Post by lars2001 »

Hello!
I'm starting a blog : http://diaryofalars.blogspot.nl/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I just write about what's going on right now.
I would like your opinion about it! :D
For now there are only 2 posts, but there will follow more and I would like to hear if it's good or not! :)
Thanks!
Lars, 15 years old, Terborg, Netherlands :flag-nl:
I speak :flag-nl: :flag-uk: :flag-de: :flag-fr:
My profile
User avatar
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3634
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm
Location: Lis., PRT
Contact:

Re: Blog

Post by Montgomery Burns »

It's a good start, make sure you use it to promote EBT! :)
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”