When I see how they have made the groups, I think that this cup will be interesting, but there is a high probability to get only european teams after the first step
Last edited by alex77r on Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When I see how they have made the groups, I think that this cup will be interesting, but there is a high probability to get only european teams after the first step
And WHY WHY could Germany already decide where to put themselves and Brazil in a poule.
Now they can only play against each other in the final (or ½final)
Fons wrote:
And WHY WHY could Germany already decide where to put themselves and Brazil in a poule.
Now they can only play against each other in the final (or ½final)
I don't think that Germany decided that, rather the FIFA.
And well, you dont want the host to be kicked out right at the beginning...
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Fons wrote:And WHY WHY could Germany already decide where to put themselves and Brazil in a poule.
Now they can only play against each other in the final (or ½final)
I don't think that Germany decided that, rather the FIFA.
And well, you dont want the host to be kicked out right at the beginning...
Could be true, but the beginning is gone after the group-phase, so there was nothing to worry for Germany because they were both in Pot 1.
But I only agree that the host country is put in Pot 1 during the drawings.
Mondiali 2006, World
Vincitore dei Mondiali 2006 - 20.00
Brasile 4.00
Inghilterra 8.00
Germania 8.50
Argentina 9.50
Italia 10.50
Francia 11.00
Spagna 13.00
Olanda 17.00
Portogallo 19.00
Repubblica Ceca 26.00
Messico 34.00
Svezia 41.00
Ucraina 41.00
Croazia 67.00
Serbia e Montenegro 101.00
Costa d'Avorio 101.00
USA 101.00
Polonia 126.00
Svizzera 126.00
Paraguay 151.00
Corea del Sud 151.00
Giappone 151.00
Australia 151.00
Ghana 201.00
Equador 251.00
Tunisia 251.00
Togo 301.00
Angola 301.00
Iran 501.00
Arabia Saudita 750.00
Costa Rica 751.00
Trinidad e Tobago 1000.00
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Gio wrote:Czech Republic and Sweden were good on the EK, so I wil support them this time!
Sweden is my second favorite country
U can bet!
For me Brazil and the others are at the same level 100 metres down!
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
England have an easy group. We also get the chance to thrash Germany again in the last 16 after they only scrape through second in their group. Excellent.
Seriously though, I think England have the best chance of winning this in years. Unfortunately my second team, Spain, will be as rubbish as usual.
Looking forward to it already. At least unlike the last one it won't be necessary to take a month's holiday to watch all the matches (and start drinking at 8 o'clock in the morning), just have to leave work at 2 o'clock every day and hurry off down the pub.