Another avatar?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3014
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Brussels Capital Region, Belgium

Another avatar?

Post by groentje »

Hello

I'm thinking about changing my teacher into something new. Anyone with a suggestion? Otherwise it will probably be a flower or a train...
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

What do you think fits better with you? "groentje" has a flowerish flavor, I could conceive a link with your nick. But why a train? Tell us more about youself, so we can think up what possibly suits you well.
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Post by Phaseolus »

Yes, an avatar shows something you like, something from you... We need to know more about you...
User avatar
groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3014
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Brussels Capital Region, Belgium

Post by groentje »

Well, I like flowers, my parents have a nursery of garden plants (stauden), but I have absolutely no ambition to follow them in their footsteps.
I'm a train freak, living near the railroad Ghent-Courtrai-(France), and hoping to begin in a couple of weeks at the NMBS/SNCB as a train guard. I know some fans of the Chinese railways, and their heavy electronic locomotives, and I must say, I like the colour schemes of these machines very much.
User avatar
Jodijo
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Ten Boer
Contact:

Post by Jodijo »

If you look with google and search for "bewegende avatar" you find enough.
Or you make one with your name..see here.

good luck.

I found one for me too...very nice, but I wait untill next month.
User avatar
pastel
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by pastel »

I just changed mine!!
Lollypops for everybody :lol:

Pastel :D
User avatar
pastel
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by pastel »

Summer Avatar :D
pastel.no.sapo.pt (Complete NIG Statistics updated 07/12/2007)
pastel no flickr!
User avatar
angelita
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3382
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:35 pm
Location: Zwaagdijk, The Netherlands

Post by angelita »

pastel wrote:Summer Avatar :D
This is how it looks at the streets in the Netherlands at this moment! (it rains so mucha and so hard, we can swim in the streets) :?
member since 2006-01-03
:flag-nl: rank 20
international rank 120
38.833 notes
436 hits (353 :flag-nl: (3 triple), 24 :flag-be:, 14 :flag-de:, 4 :flag-es:, 3 :flag-fi:, 1 :flag-it: 1 :flag-pt: (and 65 more, but moderated)
User avatar
pastel
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by pastel »

angelita wrote:
pastel wrote:Summer Avatar :D
This is how it looks at the streets in the Netherlands at this moment! (it rains so mucha and so hard, we can swim in the streets) :?
We`re expecting 40º today :roll:
And summer hollidays (part II) are starting on friday :D
pastel.no.sapo.pt (Complete NIG Statistics updated 07/12/2007)
pastel no flickr!
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”