Panini Stickers for Fifa Worldcup

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
Location: Frankfurt / Main

Panini Stickers for Fifa Worldcup

Post by Asiamaniac »

Hello everybody,

do you also collect the panini stickers and lack exchange partners? Please pm me; I have an increasingly quantity of stickers and I should be glad to find partners all over Europe. I bet on your honesty as well as you can truly rely upon mine.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
User avatar
Luigi_Delvecchio
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1557
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:41 pm
Location: Olhão Portugal
Contact:

Post by Luigi_Delvecchio »

Hi
I don't collect those stickers but I know who does. PM and let me know which ones you have and wich ones you missing
tabbs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1002
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:25 pm
Location: NW · DE · EU

Post by tabbs »

Luigi_Delvecchio wrote:I don't collect those stickers but I know who does.
The construction and transportation minister of (the German state of) North Rhine Westphalia, for example. He even puts Panini pictures into his album during a parliament session, and swaps with other MPs. :lol:

http://www.wdr.de/themen/sport/fussball ... 0601.jhtml
(article in German)

Christian
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
Location: Frankfurt / Main

Post by Asiamaniac »

@Luigi: Thank you for your offer. In the meantime I have registered at a German website (www.klebebildchen.net) where I have already found quite some partners. This site furthermore offers the possibility to administer search lists and offer lists so it is very convenient to work with.
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”