10 years ago >>>

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
Wouter1
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 495
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:12 pm
Location: Oegstgeest, NL
Contact:

10 years ago >>>

Post by Wouter1 »

10 years ago Jamiroquai released their 1st album "Emergency on planet earth"

I've been a fan ever since.

Image
Last edited by Wouter1 on Sat Nov 02, 2002 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to know everything about German watches? JUST CLICK and go to the >>> GermanWatchesForum
EuroBillTracker
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Post by EuroBillTracker »

10 years ago I still played tennis regularly...
User avatar
Edwin
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 11:08 pm
Location: Arnhem, Netherlands

Post by Edwin »

10 years ago, I was a lot younger then today ;)
One step done, many more to go

My stats
FlyingFox
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:54 pm
Location: Tilburg, the Netherlands

Post by FlyingFox »

10 years ago Eurobilltracker was working correct....

FF
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Post by Skylimit »

Ten years ago I was in the army doing my service (which was abolished the year after :cry: )
Time is on our side ...
wouter
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: Meppel, Drenthe, NL

Post by wouter »

10 years ago was my last year at primary-school (don't know if it is the correct word)
The Force is like Duck-tape, it has a dark side, a light side and it holds the universe together.
Debtam
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:45 pm
Location: Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands

Post by Debtam »

I feel me like 10 years ago.
Pecunia non olet
hebben-en-houden
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:32 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

10 yrs

Post by hebben-en-houden »

10 years ago I thought that people over 30 were middle-age :wink:
If you don't like traveling, just watch where your Eurobill goes and let the banknote do the travelling for you!!
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Re: 10 yrs

Post by Olivier »

10 years ago, we were all talking about the Maastricht treaty.
I did not have internet yet. :)
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Re: 10 yrs

Post by Antti »

hebben-en-houden wrote:10 years ago I thought that people over 30 were middle-age :wink:
Aren't they? :wink:
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Re: 10 yrs

Post by Olivier »

Antti wrote:
hebben-en-houden wrote:10 years ago I thought that people over 30 were middle-age :wink:
Aren't they? :wink:
:o :o :o
:P :P :P :P :P

:wink:
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

Ten years ago I thought I'd be an adult in ten years. Big nineth graders seemed so frightening(big nineth graders still do, but not all) How badly can you be wrong
User avatar
Sneakster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:42 pm
Location: Breda,The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Sneakster »

10 years ago:
-I was 33 years old
-I didn't know about EBT
-I hadn't tasted as many whiskies as I have today
-I weighed less than today
-I just passed for my motorcycle drivers license
-I didn't have a motorcycle
-I hadn't met my girlfriend
-I didn't have my own house
-I had no tattoos
-I earned less money than I do now
-I had more hair than I have now... :(
User avatar
Wouter1
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 495
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:12 pm
Location: Oegstgeest, NL
Contact:

Post by Wouter1 »

Sneakster, the owner of the watchuseek website link below is also from Breda. His name is Ernie Romers. Do you know the guy?
Want to know everything about German watches? JUST CLICK and go to the >>> GermanWatchesForum
User avatar
Sneakster
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:42 pm
Location: Breda,The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Sneakster »

Wouter1 wrote:Sneakster, the owner of the watchuseek website link below is also from Breda. His name is Ernie Romers. Do you know the guy?
Wouter 1, I'm sorry to say, but no.. The fact that I live in Breda doesn't imply that I know each and everyone there.Although I used to work in Breda more than 20 years ago, I was actually born and raised in Raamsdonksveer, about 25 km north of Breda, where I am occupied now. So:sorry, I never met Ernie.
:cry:
But who knows what future has in store?? :D
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”