The movie "Loose Change" deals with the conspiracy theories that evolve around the events of 9/11 and hits the nerve of a generation "Loose Change" foremost consists of a cleverly done montage of filmclips freely available in the public domain.
A new movie, produced by Dylan Avery alone, right now is very much discussed in the internet community: meticulously he is analysing the inconsistencies that accured around 9/11.
In this way he is hitting the nerve of a whole generation, for 9/11 was a very important event in their live, they view the official explanation of 9/11 very sceptical.
Averys film is in no way polemically promoting conspiracies theories, but instead he is comparing statements of politicians, eyewitnesses and media reports.
And these statements not only show a lot of contradictions and this makes the movie at the same time so interesting.
The filmmaker, who did produce the film on a shoestring budget on his own computer, does not come to any "real" conclusions, but wants to inspire the viewers to think for themselves, not to believe everything what they are told.
An unexpected success story.
The film is available on the internet or one can mailorder a DVD.
One can watch it easily online at Video Google, which many viewers did.
So many that the film hit the Toplist and became the mostly viewed film.
Watch the movie at www.loosechange911.com
Loose Change
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- SUPERSHERRIFF
- Euro-Regular in Training

- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:25 pm
- Location: Superposition im Gravitationsschatten des Planeten Erde
- Contact:
Loose Change
Alles auf die Knie!!!
- SUPERSHERRIFF
- Euro-Regular in Training

- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:25 pm
- Location: Superposition im Gravitationsschatten des Planeten Erde
- Contact:
Re: Loose Change
Did anyone have seen this movie allready
Let us know your thougts!
Let us know your thougts!
Alles auf die Knie!!!
- alex77r
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2282
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:24 pm
- Location: London Heathrow (UK)
- Contact:
I have seen the second edition yesterday night while I got it months ago.
It is a very good job.
However I have to watch it again because there are some points I have doubts. Then I will post some messages here to get the point of view of other people...
It is a very good job.
However I have to watch it again because there are some points I have doubts. Then I will post some messages here to get the point of view of other people...
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!