http://www.keithm.utvinternet.ie/Helsinki2007.htm
I downloaded all of them, now I'm listening to them in random order and guess what they are
Nr.0 wrong file format?? have to check later
first one sounds good, is sung in English, but I think it sounds a bit Spanish
second one: ah, the German one
third one

My name is ??? Me English nix verstehn
sieben sieben ailolu sieben sieben eins zwei
many different languages
sounds like Bunica bate doba from 2005 Moldova
hmm, he sings of Ukraina
4 - hmm, lang:en voice:female rating:average Guess:Greece
5 - latino pop - shake it up shake it up Maria Maria - Guess:no idea
6 - barbie pop "this is your captain speaking"

bad - Guess:UK
7 - rock'n'roll with Spanish text - I could like that
8 - I'm your drummer queen tonight??

bad song
9 - starts boooring - stays boring - now she nearly starts crying like the Belarus 2006 song - zero points *skipping*
10 - hmm, not my favourite song, Rock'n'roll à la Guns'n'Roses - Finland?
11 - funny beginning, funny song - "Italy" (no, Italy doesn't take part, but now he sings Italian) now "Espania" and Spanish text. Now something like Russian. Now French. "Romanie" Now that could be Romanian, yes, he says dragostea

Now language mix. Guess:Romania?
12 - Shake it up Sekedim - I think I heard of that. Turkey.? Average.
13 - A good song. Sweden? No, too hard for Sweden. Russia? I also have the feeling this could be a small country like Malta.
14 - slow song. Doesn't touch me. A bit boring. Something Balcanic? - Now he sings another language than English. But I can't tell which one.
15 - Starts averagely, now gets really bad. What language is that? I only understand the word "sorry". Now English. "Sailing through my sorry"?? What does that say?
16 - sounds like from Ireland
18 - Spanish text
19 - at last a song in another language. Could be Czech
20 - again another language. Sounds Greek to me
21 - funny song with strrrange English accent. "Ze world is fooll of terror" "there are some crrazy rrulors" Now French. - Now a very fast strange language that sounds like Arabian.
22 - boring song that sounds something Slavic
23 - again Slavic, with a high opera voice
24 - Frenglish!? funny song
25 - boring. bad. We call that "cat music"
26 - Portugal?
27 - Switzerland?
36 - France?
okay, the solution:
correct: 2 - Germany, 3 - Ukraine,
6 - UK, 11 - Romania, 12 - Turkey,
16 - Ireland, 18 - Spain, 26 - Portugal, 27 - Switzerland
others: 1 - Lithuania, 4 - Malta, 5 - Greece, 7 - Andorra, 8 - Denmark, 9 - Hungary, 10 - Iceland, 13 - Moldova, 14 - Armenia, 15 - Georgia, 19 - Fyrom, 20 - Bulgaria, 21 - Israel, 22 - Croatia, 23 - Slovenia, 24 - France, 25 - Belgium, 36 - Cyprus