Hi
In France, since this nigth, we're in summertime.
What about the Other country?
For this server, it is not the case because it delays one hour with
France
AFAIK it's called "daylight saving time" in English. And it's an EU regulation, all members switch to "summer time" in the last Sunday of March at 1 o'clock GMT and back to "winter time" or "normal time" in the last Sunday of October at 1 o'clock GMT.
Did vote no. I hate that switching of hours 2 times a year, just choose one and stick to it for the complete year. Now I had to get up one hour early and lost one hour during the day to switch all my clocks at home, car, desk etc...
Don't know what to say; setting the clocks twice a year bothers me.
BTW, I discovered that I forgot to set the clock in my bedroom last autumn, so I didn't need to set it back to DLS... never watched it
In Italy we call it "ora legale" (legal time) opposed to "ora solare" (solar time)
4 gmail invites available. Send a PM providing your e-mail address.
craco wrote:
Did vote no. I hate that switching of hours 2 times a year, just choose one and stick to it for the complete year. Now I had to get up one hour early and lost one hour during the day to switch all my clocks at home, car, desk etc...
I voted YES. I was working in the nightshift this time and I like it to work 7 hours and get money for 8..
Daylight saving time is a silly thing, kind of a collective self-cheating, so I voted no
To keep the annoyance low, I can recommend radio-controlled clocks. They're pretty cheap in electronics stores and do the silly setting procedure by themselves.
If you want to set your PC clock accurately to the second, here's a nice free tool: Cmdtime. This little tool sets your PC clock to the time of an atomic clock server via Internet connection. I've been using it for years.
i wish i have every week a double saturday and sunday,maybe this is better than summertime'jetlag'
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO