Your GSM ??

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

What Is your Cell Phone ??

A Nokia
55
59%
A Siemens
10
11%
A Sony-Ericsson
12
13%
A Sagem
0
No votes
An Alcatel
1
1%
An LG
1
1%
A Motorola
2
2%
A Panasonic
0
No votes
An other Type
6
6%
No GSM ; I wave my towel above a fire and produce smoke
6
6%
 
Total votes: 93

User avatar
soilian
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:33 am
Location: Hartola, Finland

Post by soilian »

I have an old 3210, but it's still working perfectly! When I'll be forced to buy a new phone, it will be a Nokia, too. :)
Money makes the world go round. We make the money go round.
Postcrossing
joergb30
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3952
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:59 am
Location: Kassel, Germany

Post by joergb30 »

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:37 am
joergb30 wrote:
Gauss wrote:
Fundamental wrote:What kind of cell phones you people have ?
None. And I'm proud of it.
Donald wrote:None!
That's also my opinion.
User avatar
hoppa
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1223
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:25 pm
Location: Oud-Heverlee (just beside Leuven) Belgium
Contact:

Post by hoppa »

nokia 5140
it is better not to say anything and let people doubt if you're stupid; then to speak and take the doubt away. - Mark Twain
User avatar
MissTracker
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 858
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Seinajoki, Finland

Post by MissTracker »

Image also
This is me. What is your excuse?
User avatar
arathorn
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 411
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Kouvola, Finland
Contact:

Post by arathorn »

Few months already this Nokia 5140:
Image
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
My stats
User avatar
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4933
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
Location: Away from home (once again)
Contact:

Post by Jes »

I have not, so I had to vote for "No GSM ; I wave my towel above a fire and produce smoke" 8O
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
User avatar
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 11851
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:43 am
Location: Ferrara, Italy

Post by ravestorm »

I have a Samsung (SGH-Z560)
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
User avatar
debemaks
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5762
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
Contact:

Post by debemaks »

I have Samsung P-400 since 3 year and half... and has somthing more the one feet under!!!! (=is going to die...)

Previously I had:

Motorola (6800 and Startac)
Nokia 3210, 3310
Ericsson T28
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
gg947
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Burgos, Spain

Post by gg947 »

Nokia 6125

Image
User avatar
Sippej
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 580
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:14 am
Location: Pietarsaari Finland
Contact:

Post by Sippej »

About one year old Nokia
Raha on kuin lannoitetta, hyvää vain levitettynä. - (Francis Bacon)
:flag-fi: Työpöytä :flag-fi:
User avatar
TARAPIATAPIOCA
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7009
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:51 pm

Post by TARAPIATAPIOCA »

3 NOKIA. nokia forever.
eurobilltracker e' un bel gioco,ma chi lo gestisce fa pietà.
e' come tifare per una squadra sportiva con un presidente idiota,contesti,borbotti,ma continui a tifare sperando che il presidente sparisca presto.
User avatar
etty
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:01 pm
Location: Škofja Loka, Slovenia

Post by etty »

nokia 6131 <3
I know... the past will catch you up as you run faster... I know...
User avatar
M&M-Gi
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:19 pm
Location: Giessen, Germany

Post by M&M-Gi »

Sony-Ericsson K800i
User avatar
B I V O L
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3890
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Location: Maribor

Post by B I V O L »

       Nokia N70
Image
I have it about 16 months and I'm very satisfied with it.
User avatar
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: Italy - €U
Contact:

Post by starcapitan »

Nokia 5300 - red -
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA :flag-it:
girls legs SUPERFAN
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”