Your GSM ??
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
I have an old 3210, but it's still working perfectly! When I'll be forced to buy a new phone, it will be a Nokia, too. 
Money makes the world go round. We make the money go round.
Postcrossing
Postcrossing
- MissTracker
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 858
- Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:24 pm
- Location: Seinajoki, Finland
- Jes
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: Away from home (once again)
- Contact:
I have not, so I had to vote for "No GSM ; I wave my towel above a fire and produce smoke" 
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
I have a Samsung (SGH-Z560)
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo
PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
- debemaks
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 am
- Location: Lerici - La Spezia - Italy
- Contact:
I have Samsung P-400 since 3 year and half... and has somthing more the one feet under!!!! (=is going to die...)
Previously I had:
Motorola (6800 and Startac)
Nokia 3210, 3310
Ericsson T28
Previously I had:
Motorola (6800 and Startac)
Nokia 3210, 3310
Ericsson T28
I collect and swap 2€ CC, PM for swap!!!!
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
Do you like card fighting games? Try this one!!
www.palerici.it - Skype: debemaks - my NIG stats
my EBTST stats
- TARAPIATAPIOCA
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 7009
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:51 pm
- starcapitan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
- Location: Italy - €U
- Contact:
Nokia 5300 - red -
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
also






