Will anyone volunteer to count?
Sites with links to Eurobilltracker
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
- emmem
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 974
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
- Location: Brussels
- Contact:
Sites with links to Eurobilltracker
I'm just wondering how many sites have a link to www.eurobilltracker.com
Will anyone volunteer to count?
Will anyone volunteer to count?
I have!!
I have the banner!
Tiger also, I saw his site once, and also some other users who are not on the forum have it, (sometimes when I watch a userprofile and I see a URL from the site of that user I go to the site and I than I see the EBT-banner
Please keep refering people to EBT!!!!!!!
We need users!!!
More users = More notes = More hits = More active users = More notes = More hits = More active users.
(People stop entering notes because the don't have a hitn after 1000 notes and than they stop entering so.... -> LESS notes = LESS hits = LESS active users.
So we need more users!!
When you're at a site you most write somehing about EBT in the Guestbook if
there's one, it's allright if it's only a link to eurobilltracker.com!
(Or write it with graffitti on a wall on the side of a road! or in a tunnel!
)
Greetings,
Tiger also, I saw his site once, and also some other users who are not on the forum have it, (sometimes when I watch a userprofile and I see a URL from the site of that user I go to the site and I than I see the EBT-banner
Please keep refering people to EBT!!!!!!!
We need users!!!
More users = More notes = More hits = More active users = More notes = More hits = More active users.
(People stop entering notes because the don't have a hitn after 1000 notes and than they stop entering so.... -> LESS notes = LESS hits = LESS active users.
So we need more users!!
When you're at a site you most write somehing about EBT in the Guestbook if
there's one, it's allright if it's only a link to eurobilltracker.com!
(Or write it with graffitti on a wall on the side of a road! or in a tunnel!
Greetings,
- Skylimit
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 985
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
- Location: Belgium, Izegem
- Contact:
I have a link in the link section of this CRAZY site (no banner)
http://alifelikemine.cjb.net
and this one
http://www.banknoten.xdn.de
I have left the link on countless places on the net, but no banners ...
http://alifelikemine.cjb.net
and this one
http://www.banknoten.xdn.de
I have left the link on countless places on the net, but no banners ...
Time is on our side ...
- Craco
- Forum Administrator

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2002 12:23 pm
- Location: Belgium, Beringen
- Contact:
That would be nice of you, thanks...emmem wrote:Hmm, maybe I'll have a try with a prototype for getting it out of construction tomorrow.Craco wrote:Eurobilltrackerforum.com has a link to Eurobilltracker.com and a banner on the homepage which is still under construction...(lack of time)..
- Tiger
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1072
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
- Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
- Contact:
Yes, I have a banner on my site, with referring number, but I still only have 1 referrer. 
I've had more than 1000 visitors on my website, so it seems the referring doesn't really work.
I also have a link to EBT with my referring number on several other fora, but still only 1 referrer.
(someone I don't even know :p)
I've had more than 1000 visitors on my website, so it seems the referring doesn't really work.
I also have a link to EBT with my referring number on several other fora, but still only 1 referrer.
(someone I don't even know :p)
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese
- Fundamental
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2172
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2002 6:57 am
- Location: Tampere, Finland
- Contact:
-
EuroBillTracker
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Contact:
Enter this in google's search area
Code: Select all
link:www.eurobilltracker.com- emmem
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 974
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
- Location: Brussels
- Contact:
That gave only 33 results.EuroBillTracker wrote:Enter this in google's search areaCode: Select all
link:www.eurobilltracker.com
Typing eurobilltracker as a keyword into google gave 314 results.
