What would your ranking be in other countries?

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

User avatar
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 990
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:51 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

What would your ranking be in other countries?

Post by Annie_in_exile »

I'm slowly crawling up the ranking list, where I'm currently number 78 having entered 335 notes (it took some time and about 100 notes to even get noticed on the Belgian list, there are so many users). Then I got this idea to compare the amount of notes I've registered and see where I'd land with the same number of notes in other countries. Here's the result:
Austria: # 9
Belgium: 78
Finland: 48
France: 17
Germany: 136
Greece: 6
Ireland: 4
Italy: 3
Luxembourg: 4
Netherlands: 65
Portugal: 24
Spain: 4

What about you guys?
Last edited by Annie_in_exile on Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Re: What would your ranking be in other countries?

Post by Olivier »

Annie_in_exile wrote:I'm slowly crawling up the ranking list, where I'm currently number 78 (it took some time and about 100 notes to even get noticed on the Belgian list, there are so many users). Then I got this idea to compare the amount of notes I've registered and see where I'd land with the same number of notes in other countries. Here's the result:
Austria: # 9
Belgium: 78
Finland: 48
France: 17
Germany: 136
Greece: 6
Ireland: 4
Italy: 3
Luxembourg: 4
Netherlands: 65
Portugal: 24
Spain: 4

What about you guys?
Well, about this... last year, I was in the lists of France, Austria, Malta, Monaco, Canada...
because the ranking lists were not based on the place you live in (I'm naturally the #1 for Canada), but on the place you had got the bill.

It's no longer the case. I wonder why.

I was #17 in 2002 in the world list, I am now 104 :(

Olivier
User avatar
airis
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1429
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:54 am
Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland

Post by airis »

My rankings with 1356 notes: :)
Austria: 2.
Belgium: 18.
Finland: 15.
France: 6.
Germany: 33.
Greece: 3.
Ireland: 1.
Italy: 2.
Luxembourg: 1.
Netherlands: 15.
Portugal: 7.
Spain: 3.
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Post by Skylimit »

1219 notes

Belgium...........20
Finland.............18
Germany..........34
France...............6
Netherlands......22 [Flyingfox'es place :o)]
Spain................3
Vatican..............1
Time is on our side ...
User avatar
HNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1710
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 11:11 am
Location: The Netherlands

Post by HNL »

:lol: Are you interested?

But I prefer more hits above a higher ranking :? .
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Post by Skylimit »

HNL wrote::lol: Are you interested?
you would be n° 2 in Belgium, isn't it ? :?
Time is on our side ...
User avatar
codi
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:02 pm
Location: Mafra- Portugal

Post by codi »

My ranking with 418 notes... and no hits...

Portugal - 19
Spain - 3
France - 15
Italy - 3
Austria - 7
Netherlands - 57
Belgium - 62
Germany - 107
Greece - 5
Ireland - 4
Luxemboug - 3
Finland - 36
Last edited by codi on Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4242
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Post by Elmo »

Very good, codi. The origin of the bills you entered can be posted in "Post here your statistics".

My rankings (with 1547 bills):
the Netherlands: 10
Belgium: 14
Germany: 28
France: 3
Luxembourg: 1 :lol: :P
Austria: 2
Finland: 12
Greece: 2
Ireland: 1 :lol: :P
Portugal: 6
Italy: 2
Spain: 3
Last edited by Elmo on Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
codi
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:02 pm
Location: Mafra- Portugal

Post by codi »

Elmo wrote: This is not about the origin of the bills you entered, but about the ranking you would have if you lived in another euro country.
In Portugal your ranking is 19
In the Netherlands your ranking would be 57
humm, ok...
thanks elmo, I'll edit my previous post :wink:
User avatar
Annie_in_exile
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 990
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:51 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by Annie_in_exile »

Dear Elmo, should I hire you as my personal translator/interpreter? This is the second time you explain to somebody what I really meant. Thanks again. :lol: :lol: :lol: (And Codi, please don't be offended.)
User avatar
eurobillsandcoins
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 754
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:55 am
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Contact:

Post by eurobillsandcoins »

I'm #18 with 318 notes in France :) . I was I think #2 in Canada. Canada has a lot less bills entered because of me! :cry: They have suffered greatly after I moved to Paris. :lol:
Hong Kong-Asia's world city.
User avatar
nanda
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2002 12:16 am
Location: Lisboa
Contact:

Post by nanda »

I´m number 18 in my country (Portugal) with 439 notes. But I have no Hits :(
User avatar
BossaNova
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Brussels

Post by BossaNova »

I have 1095 notes now, and in Portugal I'm the 8th in the list..

in other big countries this would be my ranking :lol: :lol: :lol: :

China - 1st
India - 1st
Brazil - 1st
Indonesia - 1st
USA - 1st
Vatican - 1st
Russia - 1st

bn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
nodisch18
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
Location: Sint-Oedenrode
Contact:

Post by nodisch18 »

Big countries.....?


Vatican? :? :? :?



:lol: :lol:
User avatar
eurobillsandcoins
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 754
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:55 am
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Contact:

Post by eurobillsandcoins »

BossaNova wrote:I have 1095 notes now, and in Portugal I'm the 8th in the list..

in other big countries this would be my ranking :lol: :lol: :lol: :

China - 1st
India - 1st
Brazil - 1st
Indonesia - 1st
USA - 1st
Vatican - 1st
Russia - 1st

bn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh sure, pick all the small countries :wink: :lol:
Hong Kong-Asia's world city.
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”