Quote the song
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
Industrial disease by Dire Straits
New one: ...I know you like me (I know you like me)
I know you do (I know you do)...
(this song keeps playing in my head...)
New one: ...I know you like me (I know you like me)
I know you do (I know you do)...
(this song keeps playing in my head...)
"Luultavasti myrskyjä on vain siksi, että niiden jälkeen saataisiin auringonnousu", Muumipappa
"Storms probably exist only to be able to have sunrise after them", Moomin
Visit My Forest
"Storms probably exist only to be able to have sunrise after them", Moomin
Visit My Forest
- Tigas
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 925
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Santarém, Portugal
Sting - Desert Rose
another one: Look at the stars; Look how they shine for you
another one: Look at the stars; Look how they shine for you
Consultem:
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
- Luigi_Delvecchio
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1557
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:41 pm
- Location: Olhão Portugal
- Contact:
Apparently it's from a song called Parabol by an artist called Lateralus that I'm afraid I've never heard of.
"And you pretend to read a book you'll never finish till the day / that the author dedicates it ..."
"And you pretend to read a book you'll never finish till the day / that the author dedicates it ..."
- Tigas
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 925
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Santarém, Portugal
Khaled - Aicha
Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Consultem:
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
- mirandolina
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2088
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
- Location: Padua - Italy
- Tigas
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 925
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Santarém, Portugal
"Hunting High And Low" A-HA
I look up, I look up at night
Planets are moving at the speed of light
I look up, I look up at night
Planets are moving at the speed of light
Consultem:
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
- Tigas
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 925
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Santarém, Portugal
Speed of Soundlazza wrote:Another Coldplay song, but I can't remember what it's called (Speed of Light?)
Consultem:
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
